Fuel flow and GW modelling ?

• I know the latest progress is Great!, no doubt about it, and I also know ATC, and maybe even a rotary wing are coming next, but there are IMO some very basic features that I believe would be really important to be brought into the simulation:

- being able to set fuel levels and distribution, and actually being able to make fuel management, and, of course, having the aircraft engines consuming it...

- being able to at least set GW when selecting an aircraft and / or Pax + Cargo + Fuel loads...

I believe the framework used for the modelling of aircraft in AEFS2 already allows for all of this, but just like custom instruments it has to be hardcoded, including calculations for the affected CoG as fuel gets consumed along the flight, but what I ask is, will such features make their way into AEFS2, or more probably be delayed until AEFS3 ?

Limited by Main Thread...

Edited once, last by jcomm (July 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM).

• Official Post

These are indeed some deeper functions that should be addressed in time but there are also a lot of other features and functions that are higher up on the production line that do need to be addressed even before the items that you mentioned.

Over time many of these items will get added to the system, and we are aware of them.

Thank you for your suggestions here.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff