I just can't praise the photo scenery of AFS2 enough

• I think the photo scenery alone makes AFS2 miles ahead its competitors. Even though its resolution of the DLC is not the highest, its color is not the brightest, and GeoConvert still has annoying bugs, but one thing makes me all tears to watch its DLC and GeoConvert scenery: no blurry region far and near, no sudden pop up of the high resolution texture and terrain mesh. This achievement is truely remarkable.

I have made a lot of photo sceneries for FSX with FSET. Some are 0.5m, some are even 0.25m resolution. I have just loaded some of these up in FSX, and I truely realize how big advance AFS2 has made. Even the 1m resolution scenery of the same area is so much better than that of FSX. The higher resolution of the latter simply does not make sense because of the delayed loading of tiles.

I even tested Flight Sim World, which is supposed to be a 64bit program and has much better memory management. Yes, the ground texture is indeed more consistent compared with its ancestor, but the region in the distance is still blurry.

Really wish IPACS will not stop improving GeoConvert. This is your big advantage. This is your core competitive power. Make good use of it, and you will win.

• It will be the core competitive power of this game if we can share scenery. Maybee i'm wrong but don't think so much people have time and talent to make with geoconvert great scenery and great airport with it (wich are essential i think), in any case not me :P If we can't share it stay great for some user but don't think for enough people to be a core competitive power vs the other flight simulator.