​How about a demo?

• Not that I need it but being on other forum... people are still asking if they should make the move to AF2.

A micro region... and let's say 3 plane?

Just a suggestion to get new customer ;)

Ben

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• They can try the sim for 2 hours over a period of 2 weeks and if they don't like it, they can get a refund, no questions asked. Looks like the best possible demo to me. ;)

• Yes but a demo is totally free before download, in the actually case you have to advance the money. So i think a free demo will attract more people to try. After wich don't know if it need a lot of of work to make a demo like ben say (if it's the case i understand you prefer to work on other things).

• As noted by 'J van E', the reason why a demo isn't present is due to the Steam policy for returns. It serves the same way as a demo would. It's more difficult to maintain an actual demo since it's a modified version of the application, this way it's trouble free for us.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff