zooming in VR possible?

• Hello flight friends,

I know this is a known problem also is fsx and dcs etc. Is it possible to zoom in using oculus rift?

I know I can reset view and change my seat position aft and forward etc but would realy like to zoom in to the panels in the A320 because those numbers are sooooo small!

Any help would be great!

Jozef

• In VR, you can go into the settings under 'Virtual Reality' and change "Scale Factor" . This is currently the only setting to affect a zoom.

If you have a decent PC, you can also increase the Render Scale Factor under the same settings group. This will greatly improve the clarity and resolution of the gauges in VR.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• In VR, you can go into the settings under 'Virtual Reality' and change "Scale Factor" . This is currently the only setting to affect a zoom.

This does make things loog bigger than they are in real life though... I prefer to simply lean forward if you can't read something. Like you would in real life. ;) I myself have no problems reading the relevant numbers in the Airbus. I do have an 1080 though so RSF is at the max of 2.0. Makes quite a difference indeed!