• This is the first time i've gotten around to testing the improved night lighting around Lowi and I have to say it feels kind of smudged, like I have to clean my glasses. Is this the way it looks for everyone?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• This was intentional as it was in part to remove the flashing night lighting and to blend it more realistically at a distance.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• This was intentional as it was in part to remove the flashing night lighting and to blend it more realistically at a distance.

Hmmmmmmm........... They certainly are unique...

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I much prefer the night lighting before the update - please let us have one or the other! The lights in VR look terrible now - the halo textures just mesh together into an orange blob. Those of us in VR mode were singing the praises of the night scene - wanting just a few more building and/or roads to have some light points. Now I just won't fly at LOWI at night.

Dave

• I much prefer the night lighting before the update - please let us have one or the other! The lights in VR look terrible now - the halo textures just mesh together into an orange blob. Those of us in VR mode were singing the praises of the night scene - wanting just a few more building and/or roads to have some light points. Now I just won't fly at LOWI at night.

Dave.

The latest update was really tremendous overall so I hate to complain...but yes the night lighting really does look bad in VR. The first time I played the view out the window was so mottled I thought something was wrong with my headset. I'm sure there was some rationale for the the change, but in VR it just doesn't give the intended effect.

• OK, we will take a look at this to see if it can be improved.

Personally I think that it's better in VR than it was but there could always be improvement :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff