A couple of physics modeling fine tuning suggestions...

• 1) On all airliners, break away thrust is excessive. I believe even a 60t GW A320 would require just an initial thrust "help" and then keep going at ground idle, unless steep taxiways are used.

This doesn't appear to affect the prop aircraft. I believe the Q-400 though, probably because it's thrust is actually also based on a turbine engine, suffers from the same problem ?

2) All aircraft in AEFS2 are extremely sensible to even the slightest cross wind components, on ground, while taxiing or taking off / landing.

I believe this is now more evident, probably because the developers have decreased the amount of drag effect on wind near ground that was, in the initial release, providing very "faint" winds

on ground even when higher values were set in the "Conditions" menu ( ? ), but while it is good to be able to experience a 5, 6... 15 knot wind blowing while we're taxiing, I don't find it very

realistic that my C172, or even my C90 or the Q-400, weathercock under a quarterly 6 knot ? Since some of the developers have real flight experience, they certainly have the required feedback,

so, I wonder why the modelling in AEFS2 is still so sensible ? Would like to read any comments on this from the Dev team, and, I can't really avoid to compare the overdone effect with what we

also get in X-plane 11...

Limited by Main Thread...

• The current wheel physics are not really realistic anymore. The rolling friction is too high and the lateral friction for steering is too low.

Thats why 1) aircraft need to much thrust to keep going

2) aircraft don't maintain their path well. The nose wheel can be pushed sideways to easily.

We're aware of this and will do something about it.

Regards,

Jan

• Talking about friction related problems. Brakes on basically all planes are unable to keep the plane static with more than 25% power applied.

That has already been acknowledged as well by IPACS, and they say they will fix it in one of the upcoming updates.

Limited by Main Thread...