My xxx.tmc does not work

• Hi all,

my scenery only has the size of a stamp in the upper left corner.

I took a 1m aerial image I've downloaded years ago with FSET. I have the image and the AeraFSInfo_xxxx.inf.

Now I did the xxx.tfw using the inft2tfw-tool. And in the tutorial for the xxx.tmc I've read that the dimension

of the complete scenery must be in here from NW to SE corner. But it's only 1 image.

So I took the corresponding LonLat for both corners from the inf file and inserted it to the xxx.tmc.

It's decimal anyway. The geoconvert.exe produces some small ttc files, but in the sim the result is as above.

I did levels from 9-14 from the same image.

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Hi Rodeo,

I'll do this next weekend, I have no more time available during this week.

Thank you very much.

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

• Yes,

That's better for me as well. Being in the scottish highlands right now and writing on mobile device.

Hi Rodeo,

it works now. I can use my old downloads for FSX where I only have the image and the AreaFSInfo_LP1xxxx.inf.

Paste the numbers from the inf file to the tfw and tmc file and than run geoconvert instead of resample.exe.

So hopefully we will have the object catalogue and generic objects

within this year and than we are lucky. :)

How can I place some of the generic trees which are spread all over the scenery in Aerofly in my little sceneries?

Happy flying

Andreas

• The object catalog is coming soon.

Currently there is no way to place autogen or trees onto geoconvert scenery without placing them manually using the scenery SDK process.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Will it also be possible to remove trees from existing DLCs like Switzerland?

E.g. Berne is covered by trees like it was hidden under a forest (do an approach on rwy 14, remove then trees in settings and do the same approach and you will see that there is a city with 140'000 habitants). Actually it is a very green city but not that green. Also rivers and highways are often covered by trees.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal