• Hi all,

perhaps this is useful for somebody:

I've found that Aerofly FS2 runs very well in windowed mode. You can even fold it down, let it fly and surf in the net.

And there are no issues with the graphics when I unfold it on my machine. It just pops up. ^^

To stop the full screen mode simply change the entry at the top of the main.mcf in c:\users\documents\aerofly fs2

from "true" to "false".

Happy flying

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• To stop the full screen mode simply change the entry at the top of the main.mcf in c:\users\documents\aerofly fs2

from "true" to "false".

Or just use the in game option in the graphics settings... It's in the resolution selection, just press left or right and you will see "windowed mode" as an option. No need to manually edit any files.

Regards,

Jan

• This answers something I've been meaning to ask as I use Gadwin app to capture screenshots but it can't work with AFS2 in full screen. This sounds good.

Anton von SierakowskI - Aerofly FS2 Win PC (since 2017-08) W10 64bit

ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 3.4GHz (@3.9GHz) 16Gb RAM GTX770 2Gb, 250Gb SSD-sys, 500GB SSD-FS2, 4TB HHD

(FS2 iOS on iPad mini retina)

• Or just use the in game option in the graphics settings... It's in the resolution selection, just press left or right and you will see "windowed mode" as an option. No need to manually edit any files.

Oh oh, didn't see this. This solution is, of course, preferable.

But anyway, it works very well in windowed mode. I like it.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS