• TIANJIN, Sep 06, 2017 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- Ping pong world No. 1 Ding Ning has swept all tournaments she's involved since 2016, and now she added her original National Games title to her trophy list here on Wednesday Ding, the Rio Olympics champion and world championships Winner at Duesseldorf of Germany on April, defeated world No. 4 Ye Shiwen in six matches in the Chinese National Games by 13-15, 11-3, 11-4, 8-11, 11-5, 11-9 at 67 minutes

Ding dropped the first match after allowing two successive Points with the scores being locked up in seven draws until Liu broke the tie in 13-13 thanks to Ding's return down the internet and hitting the ball out of court Ding followed up with more aggressive attacks to collect the Next two games, giving away only seven points in total within her 11-3 and 11-4 back-to-back stormy victories.

Liu pulled down the fourth match in 11-8 to put the score Sheet level 2-2 on aggregate before losing the next two games 11-5, 11-8 without a lot of resistance. Ding ascribed her success to her loyalty and determination To snatch the National Games title. "I have never won the National Games, therefore I had been aspiring to lift it for long. I'd been eliminated early in the quarters in last National Games as it is one of my troughs," said Ding

https://github.com/campinglife/pi…-Paddle-&-Smath

"During this four-year cycle of the National Games, I'd Experienced a whole lot, including a couple of titles in the most prestigious occasions, so that I think last National Games had helped me in my upgrading." Liu admitted she Wasn't quite in shape throughout the year And is looking for a new design for her perform. "I'm adjusting myself to suit the device change, so I'd gone through a lot of changes recently," said Liu "I don't think I played well, but I should be satisfied With my mindset from the championship, that's you need to fight hard no matter who you're playing against and no matter what trouble you're facing with," added Liu Ding beat world No. 3 Zhu Yuling in seven matches to reach the Closing. The semifinal match-up involving them had been regarded since the pre-match of the name contest, in which Ding was able to win through tight competition in 11-6, 8-11, 11-9, 4-11, 7-11, 11-8 and 11-9 in 74 minutes

Zhu had won the group's title as the top player for team Sichuan and also reached the doubles final pairing up with world No. 2 Chen Meng

Edited 2 times, last by danmelt (December 21, 2017 at 3:53 PM).

• Hello,

same for me :)

I also really want a Cap 10 ( in which I have learned aerobatics ) :)

Did your Cap10 have the new wing ( carbon ?)

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• Of course ... Rift since a year .... after this experience never fly on my Monitor :)

just build my Pilot seat ...

in future ( when i have more time ) also in motion ...

http://www.rc-sim.de/wbb3/board2-in…latform-oculus/

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange