Already fail with FSET

• I already fail with FSET.

I have created two folders:

- FSEarthTiles\Scenery

- FSEarthWork\Work

Then I have chosen in the tool FSET a small part of the island Elba for test purposes. Everything seemed to run smoothly and finished with a 'done'. However I could not find any images (assume they should be in the Scenery folder). I have seen that this can happen if one does not define a folder, however I have defined 2 folders. I run this on a laptop and no flight simulator is installed, I am on the road and have some spare time and I wanted to start with FSET and then continue over the weekend at home with the image files and the geoconvert tool.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Thank you - but this is what I already did. I just want to use the FSET tool and only later the geoconvert tool.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• When I run FSET the files appear in the /work folder. Not in a scenery folder. That's where they should appear.

Does this not happen for you? Have you made sure that you replaced the default /work folder in the FSET application with the folder you created?

• Yes, i even changed it in the ini file. There are a couple of files and a cache folder in the work folder after the tool ran. But no images. I test it with a small aerea only and very few images. It is late here already, i will check tomorrow again. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Thomas

• Everything fine now. Thank you for your help Stringer. I just geoconverted a small part of the italian Island Elba. The aerial photos are not very good but that is another issue.

Regards,

Thomas