Posting your successful TMC files and area coordinates

• For those of you who have successfully made scenery with the geoconvert tool it may be a good idea to post your TMC file and some information about your scenery so that other users just learning how to use the geoconvert tool can see how its done successfully. Use this thread to post your creation files.

This idea was brought to me by 'whitav8' and I think it's good enough to see how this works out.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Would it also be possible for people to post their airport TSCs? It would be pretty awesome if some kind of database was established with airport TSC files. Then combined with sharing geoconvert TMCs we can really expand our AF2 world.

- Ashley

P3D v4 / AFS2 / XP11 | Intel i7-4790K oc'ed @ 4.6GHz | 16GB RAM | 8GB Nvidia GTX1070 | Windows 10 64-bit | Oculus Rift

• Would it also be possible for people to post their airport TSCs? It would be pretty awesome if some kind of database was established with airport TSC files. Then combined with sharing geoconvert TMCs we can really expand our AF2 world.

Yes

Let's see how this goes, if it goes well we may add a page in the downloads section.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Along with the TMC files, I am asking also for the PartialFSEarthTiles.ini file(s) so we can exactly get the coverage area for FSET and then the AIC files so all we would need to do is run GeoConvert and not build any files whatsoever (except the BMPs from FSET after loading the PartialFSEarthTiles.ini file). Then we could personally replicate the scenery that someone else has already had success doing. Then we would not have to wonder about large binary file sharing issues.