Posts by Jet-Pack (IPACS)

If you add multiplayer games, then IPACS will sacrifice as much as IF. The first is the impact of lower performance, higher prices, and the inability of officials to focus on other projects. Therefore, multiplayer games will not appear in AeroflyFS anytime soon.Compared with multiplayer games, weather systems, ground services, physical effects and other aspects need to be improved first.

Please let us decide this for ourselves. We are working on many things behind the scenes and you don't know the priority we have set.

The priority button is implemented but only to take over from the autopilot. Because we currently only have one pilot flying the development time would be better invested somewhere else in my opinion. It's a small detail and there are tons of systems that would also be nice to have.

Please make sure to keep the assistance "auto cockpit" enabled to manage the pressurization system for you. Also make sure that both engine bleed switches are set on, otherwise the cabin cannot be pressurized. The horn comes on regardless of the selected cruise altitude if the cabin altitude exceeds 10,000ft.

Please verify that all check-boxes (except special permissions) are set for your own user account.

For me it looks like this:

Security: All checkboxes except special permissions, Sharing: Not shared (this might be where OneDrive could be visible, not sure, never used it)

When the aircraft increases thrust automatically then you probably reached your target selected altitude...

The Airbus has a built in low speed protection. With auto thrust engaged the aircraft won't slow down below the VLS, the velocity low speed, shown on the airspeed indicator as a thin vertical yellow line. When you are that slow you should extend flaps to decrease the VLS and to allow the aircraft to slow down further and not extend the speed brakes which would just increase the VLS and make the situation worse.

The VSD shows the Aerofly FS route which does not take into account the performance or pilot selected values in the FMC. The FMC computed vertical deviation is shown on the navigation display and plans ahead for the 10,000ft deceleration to 250kt as well as speed constraints. This discrepancy will be addressed in the future but it requires significant changes to the route which will take time.

The re-install won't change the permissions in your user documents where the settings are saved. I don't think that would change anything at all.

Please check the file permissions in the Windows explorer, I don't think it would be an issue with the windows defender.

I'd recommend extending flaps 1 well before intercepting the localizer, which should give you plenty of time to slow down to below 200kt even without speed brakes. If you are flying a pattern then I would recommend flying as slow as 160kt in flaps 2.

There also is another small bug which will be fixed in an update which is messing up the computation of the FMS target altitude slightly which then keeps the plane a bit high. But this only occurs when switching from one leg to the next and the target altitude is briefly set to high numbers. Using OP DES in Airbus or FLCH in the Boeing should keep you descending and you should have plenty of room to slow down. With the autopilot in DES or PATH modes it can happen that you are a little high on approach and with the current bug in the A321 where full speed brakes do more harm then help you it would require manually diving below the glide slope first... But right now you can't stay on profile well and slow down because of these two issues and they should be fixed soon I hope, it's already fixed in the developer build but I'm not sure when these fixes go public.

The auto thrust keeps speed above VLS and VLS rises with speed brakes extended. Try extending them only half way or just disable auto thrust and force engines to idle thrust. In an upcoming update VLS will be kept 5kt below the maximum speed for the next flap like in the real airplane.

Slowing down when you are already on the glider slope is tricky in the real world too if you are that fast. The slower you get the easier it becomes to slow down. At about 200-220 knots the airplane has its best glide rario of roughly 1:19 or 1:20 and it doesn't help that the engines increase thrust above idle as soon as you extend slats. At that point you need to add drag. Lower the heart extend the speed brakes a bit. Then add flaps 2 as soon as possible.