Posts by higgy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

und

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

google + youtube are your friends ... Display Port + USB 3

to the first things people ask in this thread ... :

I had my problems with Jeff also years ago ... and I was inactive for a year here , because he had a real delete obesession sometimes :) :) ...

but this forum has been good for 1-2 years, mistakes are always made by humans , but it is relatively rare here.

If some users vehemently "demand" after purchasing the software .... that they are entitled to receive further developments

and add-ons (whether free or to buy) ,I wonder where this alleged promise in the internet or in the sales contract, or in the forum?

You get software for your money that should work according to the description at this point in time (in the best case) and you can

be happy if your operating systems, software and hardware is changing that your simulator is well maintained in the future or even

updates come out when other hardware and software are on the market come.

NOT MORE

Where does anyone write that a software manufacturer (i.e. IPACS) is obliged to program add-ons and additional software and

MUST DELIVER other things? ?? How can you demand that and get angry about it? ?

You can ask ... and wait for additional software (add-ons, planes, functions, sceneries) to be available for

purchase, or even for free ... but how can you DEMAND MORE? with what justification?

If a helicopter company buys a simulator and (perhaps pays a lot of money) so that the simulator company optimally adapts the Sim-helicopter,

why should one of the two ... give this work away to others or sell it .... if the other partner does not allow this in the contract?

It's a completely normal process, you can ask for it, it will be explained to you and then it's good.

I didnt understand some questions here from some user in this direction ...

We will get what they make , when its time ... everyday ask for it ( and we get no answer for future planed things as we read

here every week ) why ask more, it is like it is .. you can use your sim, as you buy it, dont cry !

To Steve... please dont go ... A deletion error was made here from the moderator, which has been fixed ....

Hello Michael ..

for next time ... use Veeam Agent for Windows ... its free, its make a 100 % copy of your Diskdrive ...

When everyting runs ...

Then ...when there is a problem, you can go back to this timestamp ... and check every details what makes the problem ...

I make it since years ..also for backup and restore, or change HDD / SSD

I think this is not the right place to discuss this, also 3 time writing in different places ... your private problem in this forum ,

in our forum, and also in our download-base is not ... ?! :) smart :whistling:

For private problems like this, write a mail to me .. or maximum ...one time in our forum ( where the problem exist )

I cannot ( and dont want) write 3 times in diffent places and have a look in all forums of the world

where people have a problem with downloads from us and anser it there ...

I will check it, but the list ( with thousends of servers ) is daily updated and not under my control, its an App

on our server, who looks in this list ( which is not on our server ).

But I have to look naxt days, when i have time ... in moment much stress here ..

Logged into flight-sim dot org I can download the pdf file but when I try to download the larger zip files I get the message that You have reached your monthly traffic limit and this just sends me back to the previous page. I have tried signing out then in again but this does not seem to help. I also tried clearing my cache but this did not help either. I have an unlimited internet plan so I don't think that the problem is at my end. I downloaded some large files from Steam earlier no problem. Too bad, I've really been looking forward to this. ;(

Hello ,

Our server detects your mailadress "bigpond" as spam / fake mail accounts server,

and so he tries to protect us from spam and bandwidth theft things ( you can read this at registration).

So its better to use mailadresses for registration which are not listet on those lists or have bad rankings ...

Well...I have been promoting Aerofly a lot on the Facebook group Helicopter Flight Simulation.
    Most people over there are aware of Aerofly, biggest complaint is the lack of worldwide scenery, and the quality of water, lack of dynamic weather etc....

So they prefer X Plane 11 mostly, more helicopters too for that sim, but some became aware of the good helicopter flight dynamics of Aerofly.
    Quite a few of them have started with Aerofly now we have four helicopters, a few years back it was only the R22 so interest was low.

Hello Peter,

I dont know why it should be more interesting ( and they dont buy or use ) because of " to less helicopters"

Why is it necessary for a Sim-pilot fly every X weeks (or month) get new different new Helis ? ( its nice ... ok .. but not necessary)

I think 98% of most AF2 Pilots fly and check everything you can do in the Sim and echaust all possibilities ..and even when ... I can fly every 2 weeks the same Plane or Heli in same scenery .. without to bore :) ...

but it looks like I am not like most other pilots ..... :) ;)

So it is ...

but .... It surprises me ... that not many thinks written about FS2 in many sim forums and show on youtube etc ... .

Even people who seems to be very deep into sim flying things .... on youtube (for example)

often don't even know anything about Aerofly FS 2?

How can that be?

Anytime I show other simmers my FS2 ...they couldn't believe that it existed and they didn't know it

( and they are "Flight-Sim-Profis" since years )

So I think only our community here can change this ;)