Posts by jschall

I actually fixed this issue today. The default Cessna 172 had the same issue, I removed couple of "coarse" qualitfiers in the tmd file and all was good again.

Thanks for the reply, Jet-Pack (IPACS).

I re-downloaded the AeroflyFS2_c172_cold_and_dark.zip file from http://www.aerofly-sim.de/download/downl…2_c172_download. The web page says the latest version is 28th August.

I overwrote the *.tmc and *.tmd files in the

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\aircraft\c172 folder.

But the NAV2 Coarse control still doesn't work.

Maybe you haven't yet uploaded the fixed "C172 Cold and Dark" mod package?

Looking forward to that fix. Thanks again.

Only the coarse knob is affected. Should be an easy fix, but not this weekend. I have other things to do, sorry.
    You can take a look into the controls.tmd file yourself and compare is different between the NAV1 and NAV2 standby frequency large...

I did look at the two sections of the controls.tmd file, but not being a programmer I couldn't spot any differences.

I checked with the Baron 58, and I could tune both NAV 1 and NAV 2, so I would hope the C172 "Cold and Dark" can be fixed.

Thank you, Jan

I am running the latest beta, and the "Cold and Dark" modified Cessna 172.

I set up an IFR flight with two VORs - John Wayne (KSNA) to Santa Monika (KSMO).

I was able to tune the NAV 1 VOR for the first waypoint, using the mousewheel over the radio tuning knobs, but I couldn't tune the NAV 2 radio, even though the mousewheel symbol was displayed over its tuning knobs.

Is this a known limitation in this Early Access version of Aerofly FS2?

Forgive me if this has been covered here before, but -

Is it, or could it be possible to zoom in/out in cockpit view using the mouse wheel?

I know I can zoom with the Z/<shift>Z key, but the mouse wheel would be much more convenient. I have tried using the control settings, but didn't see how to do it.

Is there, or could there be, views of the taxiways and runways when taxiing from the parking area to the takeoff threshold? And the same for taxiing from landing runway to parking. I get lost at big airports like KLAX :(

The moving map doesn't zoom in far enough to see the airport layout.

@Jet-Pack's suggestion led me to check my mouse pointer configuration in Windows Control Panel.

By turning off the shadows and trails, I got my mouse pointer back in Aerofly FS2! Now I can start to fly!

Is this a known bug?

New installation on Windows 10 PC.

I have no mouse pointer at all, so I can't select anything.

Using the down arrow key I can move around the main menu and select with the enter key.

The sim is working, sound is working, but no mouse pointer.

The Rapoo wireless mouse is working fine in other programs, but it's missing in Aerofly FS2.

How can I get my Mouse working?