Posts by rififi2712

Hi,

Are there any plans to include a tail dragger STOL plane, like the J-3 or Carbon Cub ?

it would be a ton of fun to fly around.

It’s one of the missing categories of aircrafts in Aerofly, along with a turbine heli.

Anyone who would love it ? Or maybe there is an other aircraft category that is missing and believe it should be added ?

Wrog: You are right, a few airports in the new regions have indeed no detailed aerial images. We will check this in an upcoming update and see if we can squeeze in some more stuff.

That would be great thanks, even if its just the area very very close to the airport it'll make it look and feel much better on the ground and on takeoff/landing. Texture flow is important to judge your aiming point/speed, and in these airports as the textures are very blend it looks like the runway is floating.

A few things I noticed:

-In the Beechcraft, the Magenta line on the map continues beyond and on the engines instruments or PFD (copilot side)

-In the 777, copilot side, the MINS dial has "STD" on the push button and the BARO one says "RST". It should be the opposite.

Just found out I could cage the HUD in the F-18 with the switch on the HOTAS, I love discovering little details like that :)

Indeed the A320 is amazing and I am spoiled by your hard work on it ;) Glad to hear you will continue working on the 777 and that many new features are planned for the future.

However I can’t believe you can’t render a shiny gloss on the chrome parts when the whole 777 is beautiful and all shiny :D There must be some way to make it look better. Or maybe just change the colour of the texture to something of the same colour as the leading edge of the wing?

Still amazed at the performance of the sim, running silky smooth at all times!

Another little thing I’d like to see is a way to adjust the seating position.
    It’s harder to do on mobile but we could imagine a way to raise / lower and move the seat forward backward by using 2 or 3 fingers on the screen ?

Would be useful in some aircrafts :)

Thank you IPACS for Aerofly FS2020!

the new regions look great and the 777 is beautiful, it’s great that you could implement the checklist feature!

I am having a blast discovering everything.

I would like to know if it was possible to see a changelog to play and experiment with the new features and updated aircrafts?

For now I saw that the F-18 had usable MFD’s (love it), and that the Extra 300 instrument was updated as well.

Are there any changes to other aircrafts?

It would be nice to have the 777 system depth as good to as the A320, will you continue working on it?
    also, the chrome parts like the windshield frame and engine inlet look oddly black, any way to fix that?

Here are a few things I’d would have liked to see in this new version, are any of these planned at one point?

- Ability to start and shut down jet engines / all aircrafts

- Option to start cold and dark in planes that support it

- Ability to modify weight and balance / Fuel load

- Option to use wheel brake by sliding up or down on the yaw control, speedbrakes by a separate slider or cockpit input and only reverser by sliding down on throttle (this would allow realistic operation of airliners by letting spoilers deploy automatically, letting auto brake slow down the plane and use reversers without messing that up)

- When using one finger on the throttle and one finger on the rudder, usually one of the inputs stops and it’s very hard to get precise control of both at the same time. A fix for that would be very nice

Thank you again for the sim and have a great day !

We will expand the region of Aerofly FS mobile to the east, e.g. NV, UT and CO. Of course we are working on PNW ( OR, WA ) as well, but it was our intention to keep the app size below 4 GB for the next version. We can of course offer InApp downloads ( free or paid ) but we personally don't like InApp's as well. The new iOS devices are extremely powerful so in theory we could add a lot more detail, but the limited storage is something we always need to consider.

With the new storage options we have, we could do much more than just 4GB.
    I don’t like inApp purchases but I don’t mind InApp free downloads to increase coverage or quality.
    10 or 20 gb on the newest iPads is not much.
    I also would love to see an extended Switzerland region :)

It would indeed be nice to redesign the UI for braking. It works well in general aviation but for airliners it doesn’t allow to do a landing properly.

By sliding down to activate thrust reverser auto brake is de-activated and the plane brakes as hard as it can, and if you reduce the input then the spoilers also half retract when they should stay fully extended.

It would be nice to be able to have a thrust reverse control when pulling down throttle and a brake control linked to the rudder ( like pulling it up ) ☺️

Hi,

First of all, the A320 is absolutely amazing. The level of complexity and interaction available running on a iPad is mind blowing.

I just wanted to know if there was a way to increase the texture quality for the A320 to put in on par with the A380, especially the backlit overheard panel and the backlit text on the switches.

Here’s a comparaison:

Hi!

I just downloaded the Swiss region which is looking very nice.

However flying in Europe made me realise that the Dr400 from the original Aerofly FS was missing. It’s a lovely plane and with a nice scenery like that it would be nice to have more Single Engine GA options.

Any plans on bringing it back? With the new cockpit interaction feature it would be a great addition.

Thanks !