Posts by G8tr

My Saitek Throttles, Yoke, Pedals, trim wheel, and AV8R joystick all work well enough. My problem is the Klutz that has to work them!! Having fun learning it though!

While we're looking at that area, what does the "M.O. #" mean below the speed column on the Info Display? Thanks.

Jeff, thanks. Found the documents file. It is in my C: drive, while I'm using a separate drive for FS2. Do I have to load all scenery, aircraft, etc. in my C: drive from here on? I'd rather put the big files on my FS2 drive instead of filling up my C: drive.

New to FS2 as a DVD user. I know that Steam folks have access to most all the DLCs, and iPACs is working hard getting things out to DVD folks as they can. My question is what category does user developed DLCs fall into? For example, can a user developed airport be used by DVDers now, or do we have to wait for those too? Thanks for helping to clear some of the fog in my mind.

Totally agree!

As a newbie to FS2, but not to the flight sim world, FS2 is exactly what I have been wanting! I've been waiting for a sim I can enjoy on my terms since 1984.

I can be patient now. Thanks!

Thanks! I’m in no hurry anyway because I’ve got a lot to learn with what I have. I’m a veteran of the early ATP sim, then the MSFS generations, and most recently XP11. But i seldom had more than a couple hours a week to do anything. It was never my desire to do systems level or FAA “compliant” flying,but just get in, advance the throttle and do GA VFR flying. I think FS2 may be just what I’ve been looking for!

New to FS2 and would like to download the Q400, plus whatever else that may strike my fancy. Do i assume that would not be the Aerosoft site, since there are only the two scenery pkgs there? Where should I go for other downloads? Thank you.

G8tr