Posts by Utopiafs

Hi devs,

I was wondering if there could be an option to be able to export scenery image textures (.ttc) that are readable when included in the android compressed folder structure).

This would allow users to create their own high quality sceneries on the android platform as it can be done in the PC platform. Of course this should be done at the user's risk, taking into account their own android device capabilities.

I honestly think this would improve the community experience greatly, and would traduce in more people using the sim on Android.

I did a test including some 10 and12 level image .ttc exported from Aeroscenery/geoconvert and placed inside the android sim and when flown over I get bright green and red pixelated images, I am guessing due to the compression algorithms used. Do you guys think this could be an option?

Cheers

I read somewhere that the normal total size is around 20 Gb all options. And in my case it was 22 Gb before the beta or the region updates.

On iOS the only way to remove is to delete the application and download it again.

On Android, as you are able to add city lights, you should be able to delete dead data. The most complicated is to know what to delete. I would kill the application to be sure the application does not lock files, then move one of the USA file away. Start the application to see if it runs ok.

Hey there, what do you mean that on Android you can add city lights?

After a few hours of playing the latest and greatest Android version of Aerofly 2022, huge thank you for the hard work and the beautiful sim we have now in our phones. My sincere congratulations to all the team!

Just wondering...are better resolution images coming for Southern Europe (such as in UK and Switerland) any time soon? Or not in the works? Asking because this is the area I fly more often.

Also one of the things I miss is the real time weather, specially taking into account how beautiful the clouds are in this version. Is this feature something that is planned?

How does the community work with the weather when flying from A to B? Updating it manually looking at the ATIS of each airport?

Thank you in advanced for the answers. Loving the sim so far!

i just think its a shame that a flight sim that is so beautifully developed regarding planes (graphics, aircraft systems, navigation, etc), environment (Clouds, etc...) is only limited to 2 regions in the world.

Being european myself, I want to be able to fly on european locations (Switzerland is beautiful but small).

I can also see a business potential on selling those regions independently as it is now with Switzerland. Maybe other companies that have other regions developed for other sims are interested in adapting theirs for Aerofly. Just ideas to improve the user experience...

Hey there!

Recently downloaded the Ipad version of aerofly 2019 (eagerly awaiting the Android version!) and was overwhelmed with how amazing this sim is, live cockpits, detailed terrain, 3d clouds...

I was wondering...(and apologies if this has been asked before) are there any plans to add more regions in the near future?

I usually fly within Europe, and already know Switzerland airports by hard...maybe adding, somehow, the user created sceneries?

Keep up the good work!