Posts by billyd

I am noticing a delay between cutting throttle and motor response. Anywhere from a few seconds on the Blade 700 to about 10 seconds on the Dogfighter foamie. I never encountered this in previous versions with other aircraft.

Also on the new powered glider with the retractable motor, if I launch with the mouse with the motor retracted, it extends on its own and requires a cycle of the assigned switch to get it back to retracted. Also the motor sounds even with the motor retracted upon throttle up.

This is a problem with every simulator I've tried. Aerofly is actually quite a bit better than anything else in this regard.

The thing with computer simulations is they can't simulate wind well either (again not a knock on aerofly, since imo they are the best at wind too) It's just not real, like at the field. Also the effects of AOA (not during stalls, but just routine flying). In real life when you are flying knife edge for example, the plane or heli will want to lose altitude quickly, especially if you don't have a lot of speed. But in all computer sims I've flown, the aircraft seem to float. Aircraft will just stay airborne forever. At the field, real models are just dying to hit the ground.

That's my take, in real flying, rc models WANT to crash. When you fly the ground is always beckoning. One false move at low altitude and it's all over. But in sims, this is simply not the case. It's actually hard to crash. I can't really say why this is. It just is. It almost seems like the acceleration of gravity is cut in half in rc sims. All of them are like this. This is especially true with helicopters in sims. And they just can autorotate for years in a sim too. lol

Of course the biggest problem going from sim to reality is nerves. When flying the sim, you aren't stressing about a mistake, or a failure of some kind, because the model resets in a few seconds. In real life, there could be a lot of money, and certainly a lot of time involved with repairs in the event of an unscheduled landing. So there's no way to model that fear. Especially if it's a several thousand dollar model that you've spent several months building and setting up. So when you're even just a little nervous at the field, your fingers are just a fraction slower, and maybe your reactions are just a little off. I find that tiny amount to have a huge effect on me. After you've flown a model for awhile that goes away of course, but your model has to survive long enough to get you to that point. That's hard on beginners I think. It was on me for sure. I still get very nervous on maiden flights.

And if so could you direct me to posts showing how to do it? I know in the past it was done with Nthusium hmd and opentrack. But I don't know how to set those up.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Also IPACS please provide native support for the Oculus DK2 thank you! The consumer version is still a long way off. Don't want to wait.

Worin besteht eigentlich das Update vom AF5 zum RC7 ? Auf Youtube sehe ich keine großartigen Veränderungen. Einige Gimmiks bezüglich der Größenverstellung usw. Ansonsten sehe ich viele bereits vorhandene Flieger und Szenarien. Vielleicht ne handvoll neue Flieger und die ein- oder andere Szenerie. Hat schon jemand den RC7 und könnte den Unterschied zum AF5 mal auflisten. Lohnt sich überhaupt das Update und dafür evtl. möglicherweise rd. 50.-€ zu investieren?

Hallo

Ich bin diese Antwort aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche zu Bing, zu übersetzen, also wenn meine Grammatik schlecht ich entschuldige mich.

Ich besitze 5,7 und ich bezahlt den vollen Preis für Version 7, weil ich so viel Liebe von Aerofly und war wirklich große Dinge erwartet. Ich wusste auch kein Upgrade Preis verfügbar sein wollte, dachte ich, es war ein völlig neues Programm. Also habe ich Angst, ich sprang ohne Studium und es kostete mich.

Leider gibt es nicht viele neue Features, die mir aufgefallen ist. Nur wenige neue Modelle und Landschaften und die Skalierung Funktion. Die Physik scheint ungefähr das gleiche für mich, aber vielleicht ich bin nicht geflogen mit der Software lange genug um einen Unterschied feststellen.

Ich bin froh, dass sie einige Quads zur Mischung hinzugefügt haben. Außerhalb dieser habe ich nichts gesehen war ich auch interessiert, im Hinblick auf die neuen Modelle. Die Landschaften sind genau wie die alten, nur ein paar neue Standorte, vor allem für gleiten und schweben.

AeroFly ist immer noch der beste Simulator für Fernbedienung Flugzeug draußen. Aber Version 7 ist wirklich eine kleine Aktualisierung der vorhandenen Software-IMO.

Translate webpage http://www.ipacs.de/forum/showthre…rofly-RC7/page6