Posts by C05MIC

Aerofly hello my long time friend guys the sim is spectacular on the PC and iOS platforms but was wondering do you have any means to update androids infrastructure also I love gliding I use the gliders mostly to check out the scenery on my note 8 I have 60 fps no problem but there is some glitching of the terrain that just turns dark or transparent. Would love to see aerofly 2019 come to android. :thumbup:

Keep up the amazing work

jet it's great to hear from you it's been awhile since I been on the forum but yea I'm sure they will roll out some amazing stuff just a matter of time I just giving my thoughts lol if you need beta tester haha I'm always here. No rush guys I know what it takes.

In all my years it's great to see so much interest in the development for flightsim different comps us different perspectives or ideas of what flight should be but that being said Aeroflot truly has a very unique feel that keeps me coming back for more it's very well put together I have both android and iOS and have been a beta tester for Android when they first rolled it out I remember how many issues there were on android specially the Samsung brand. However having hope I be downloaded to android again and gotta say I'm most impressed and happy.

However I would like to point out I'm tired of sitting at a desk and flying at my house I would love to carry a piece of that when I'm mobile hence flightsim mobile but I also am a developer and I would love to incorporate time and effort into this SIM to develop scenery and aircraft.

They have a gold mine literally a sleeping beast of potential with mobile I hope that they realize that if they would open up mobile to be just as custom based as desktop there would be a lot of application and features I hope you guys release an ask for mobile I know apples not so user friendly with that stuff but android all the way my phones stronger then last year's iPad pro according to specks and benchmarks.

Anyways just some food for thought I'm still rooting and with you guys

Ipacs makes a valid point I mean the features now with more performance it makes sense for a developer looking at that side of things it will take them a lil more time to be able to adapt to the technology, true it may be wonderful with upgrades but tĥe other devices makes sense.

Given the power tho I would think that clouds, effects, and more mesh capabilities will be possible may even come to a point where it will be equal to desktop performance.

Thanks for the info, I develop with blender alot and i use plugins for exporters i do make scenery alo't as well as aircraft i'm working on a project to redo the entire fs9 world but i will be honest if you continue down the road you guys are going i will forsake fs9 for the new gen sim and would be happy to contribute my efforts
    and design scenery. as thats part of the magic i know lol no one likes flat hills and mountains its going to be very fun to see what comes.

but i will ask please if you guys can guides with videos would be helpful as i am a visual learner and easier to follow a long and the tools really excited thanks for making my dream come true and being the people to do it for both platforms

thank you again C05MIC

Ipac's amazing job guys you really are doing a great job with the sim just stunning, was flying the a380 over the coast and with the sunset breath taking absolutely amazing.

Incredible that we can get such graphics on an iPad without the need of an expensive computer that being said,
    I noticed you guys where talking about developer content support for the pc version, but that being said I am a 3d modeler and designer of aircraft and scenery for fs9 and would love to be able to bring my aircraft designs to the iOS but also develop scenery if you guys can provide the tools and sdk kits necessary Aerofly will become the next gen sim for pc and iOS and android devices.

I know this is potentialy something planned in the future but I would love to get your comments and thoughts on this idea not only for pc but for iOS as well

Proud supporter and beta tester C05MIC.