Posts by C05MIC

I've been waiting day by day for aerofly for awhile I just stopped caring about update stuff and been flying on my x plane fsx and fs9 for the months anyways I downloaded infinite flight again after seeing there update I saw the update they call it and tho it's not much different with maybe it's engine there water is tweaked and stuff infinite flight has a lot of airplanes but becomes way boring to fly when everything looks repeated so I downloaded aerofly and once again I was just astounded I felt like I was flying a computer simulator on my ipad it's amazing with how many updates infinite flight has had and they haven't even come close to the quality of aerofly this next update I have been so eagerly waiting for shire to blow my socks off I really have been trying to be very patient lol but suspense is killing me. As with memory that's not a factor anymore with the new breakthroughs in technology soon coming for Apple it will be interesting to see what route they take aerofly team thanks for the update and again for ur hard work and hours of testing I leave it up to you.

So anxiously as I'm waiting for the update on aerofly infinite just barely released there update so I tried it out and not impressed.

Here's why sounds are disgusting the mesh is the same and there so called update to the cockpit isn't anything that competes with aerofly and so called multiplayer isn't even out not that I have hate toward them but u would think that with the time they had in developing they'd do better anyways aerofly u got nothing to fear ur miles a head when ur update comes I will be very excited to see what comes. Lol gotta say tho patience is hard when you want new things it takes time I should know I develop 3d models and meshes all the time not to mention textures rooting for u aero.

I agree with4535 if can be online stuff but this is for the pros not to mention detail I'm looking forward to the updates ground crew new scenery act and ai aircraft tho I'm not impatient but anxious I'm curious as to how long it is till the next update but other then that there doing there best I'm grateful to them for putting there time into this thanks team aero fly :)

Aero fly: D thanks for the response I know that solely for this simulator it's a cheaper buy instead of spending over 1000 for a desktop basides you have more detail then some of the pay ware I've bought guys keep it up I look forward to every update that comes out and thank you for showing me you know what your doing when you set a goal date you work for it guys thanks for your efforts again and dedication and thanks for the Facebook blog this is gonna be a fun year;) as for space give the people an amazing simulator they will buy the device with the memory for it
    Or in field of dreams quote "if you build it they will come"

Impressed beyond words when I first bought this app simulator it looked great but didn't have any airlines back in the time as time has gone on you guys have been very busy.
    I have used infinite flight most of the time because of it having commercial aircraft with it and a lot of scenery to fly In but one thing I have noticed is aero fly the quality is better the airplanes are so much more detailed and the physics are well done the scenery is amazing the textures, the not to mention actual airport mesh with buildings and town what you had was something that easily could replace my flight simulation experience on the pc to an ipad I currently play it on my phone as I love aviation just flying for 10 minutes is such a breath of fresh air amazing detail the cockpits look absolutely stunning
    You guys have done a great job really amazing I'd fly aerofly more then infinite any day ,

now I have to ask what's next I've been reading the forums but doesn't seem that people have asked some of the things I've been curious about unless it was said in a different language
    are you guys planning on making more scenery ?
    are you addi n g more aircraft is there gonna be atc and because of the new devices are you gonna work on using the graphics with dusk day evening night? Are u planning on having ai aircraft fly and be at the airports with ground crew Ofcourse the user interface can only take so much and you guys are doing great but the views with infinite flight are nice are u gonna implement more of those functions with sounds as well with seat belt and other stewerdess things.
    infinite flights not bad but the quality of the aircraft cockpits is nothing compared to aero fly you guys show more commitment with the quality you give on u r flight simulator And the models are just amazing your engine works great and your doing what infinite flight says they'd like to do but u r already a head for all I know this is the next flight simulation for our generation if you keep at it your gonna surpass a lot of the flight Sims out there for devices and computer

thanks again for your answer back

Sincerely new fan and supporter

Nick