Posts by morny

Hello,

Im completely new to RC aeroplanes. I bought the dragonfly all terrain aeorplane but the guy i bought off recommended training on a simulator first. He also gave me a USB to controller lead which goes from my remote controller to the USB.

While it seemed to pickup the remote controller in Aerofly RC7 when i tried to do the calibration it wasnt detecting any movement. So i googled around and seen you can get settings in devices and printers, i went in there and it was showing the gamepad type icon and it showed PPM. I went into properties and i tried the calibration and again it is not detection any motion whatsoever.

The controller i have is a saturn 2.4ghz 6 channel controller. Its obviously picking it up but not picking up any motions. Im completely new to this so maybe there is something else i need to configure. I also tried it on another laptop (both windows 7) and same thing it picks it up in devices and printers but picks up no movement. When i plug it into either it successfully installs the drivers. I wasnt sure if i should have it turned on or if it worked off the USB so i also tried running it with the batteries in, i see both a green and red light so looks like it has power.

Is there anything im missing or possibly the problem is with the controller or the usb lead?