Well, I am using the Thrustmaster TCA joystick with my iMac for Aerofly 2 and works great out of the box. I purchased the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant but does not work. I may only use the buttons but not the throttles or reverse throttles. I will have to play a little more to check how I may use it.
Posts by drftorres
I removed x-plane from my ipad, waste of space. I only have Infinite, Aerofly 1 and Aerofly 2. :cool:
YES! Would be a great feature!
1. Would like to hear the annunciator call out for final altitude (e.g: 500, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10) in a A320.
2. Would like to hear ATC, no matter if it is fake, recycled or a repeated recording. As long as it is heard more realistic.
I agree! Las Vegas would be a good region to add.
I have tried to spin the C172 from "power on stall" but will not behave as in real live. But I don't think any sim out there will do it. Anyway, from all the sims I have tried, Aerofly is the best! As a matter of fact, in Aerofly 2, most aircrafts appears to do "ground effect" on landing. Maybe I am mistaken Happy flying.
I love aerofly2. The best sim out there for my iPad Mini Retina.
Love graphics, specially at night! It has the best panels.
Would like to have in future updates:
1. Sound of tires when landing
2. Landing lights of aircraft on runway at night
3. Would like more maps or regions (example: New York, Caribbean, Las Vegas)
4. Hope to have more aircrafts (maybe a Pilatus, Cirrus SR22, helicopter)
5. Would like to hear ATC
6. When landing the A320, would like to hear altitude annunciator (500, 300, so on)
I would like to see more functionality for each aircraft, vor and ILS and realistic flight physics and difficulty (no more simplified arcade version).
I agree with 4535jacks; more functions (VOR, ILS, emergency procedures) + ATC
Definitively Aeroflot is the best sim out there. It behaves as the real thing. Hope to have VOR, ILS and ATC.
I have tried a lot of sims and was searching for a good one until I found AeroflyFS for my ipad. I love it. Just wanted to congrat the developing team, also will post what I like and what I would like to see in future updates.
My background: I have been using computer flight sims since 1995 (MSF 95, MFS 2K, Fly!, Fly!2k, X-plane, etc) I have always been searching for a very realistic sim. So basically I prefer panels over scenery. I am currently a Private Pilot student.
What I like about Aerofly:
1. I usually fly a Cessna 152 and few 172s. The sim is very close to the real thing. I like the panel and exterior images. What I noticed is that it stalls too early. I think that maybe at around 50 kts it starts to stall in the sim, in real live I have been at 35-40 kts without stalls.
2. I love the scenes
3. Runways in real life looks wider than in the sim in my opinion.
What I would like to see in a future update:
1. More countries
2. ATC in the background
3. More panel functions (GPS, radios)
4. More aircrafts
5. VOR/GPS maps for flight plans