Posts by solon

I presume that you do not mean the Airbus in iOS Aerofly FS? IPACS have said that they will not update it anymore.

well.. is not only for Airbus (Even if I use it a lot), it's for all planes of the game. I think that it is not difficult to add, because the ILS system already exists. And it would allow to see better the ILS indicator on small screens. I have an iPhone 5S and i use the flight information menu.

Other example without Airbus :

The ILS frequency on the radios is correct. They can be found on sites like SkyVector (tap the airport). The HSI and Nav displays also swing to the runway heading. Overflying non conflicting airports like Salinas or Monterey will also wake up the desired runway ILS if flown outbound. The ILS will be stable unless a distant ILS is encountered.

????

I say simply that on iPhone, indicators ILS are difficult to see on the gauge, and that it would be necessary to add them also in Flight information at the top of the screen :

Look at the screenshot, the arrows of the top is an example ;)

I really enjoy using this update. The new interface is much better on iphone. Only some trouble reading the red numbers of A/P at the top of the screen. If you can change the color. And the new features are very great (Lights, Altitude callout :cool: ).

Thank's for this work.

PS : A mobility assistance at major airports would be nice (runways and taxiways signs). I get lost a bit to find runways.

:D

[Blocked Image: http://www.latitude31.fr/upload/img_2256.jpg]

I want to keep a good framerate. These options are nice, but the danger would be that the game becomes too "resource hungry" for tablets and phones.

Hello developers,

Thank-you for this update. Aircrafts and virtual cockpits are really successful in aerofly. I now use aerofly 1 for small planes, because the Swiss scenery is beautiful, and aerofly 2 for liners, many adapted airports on my iphone 5s.

Could we have an update for the latter (airliners) ?

4 options seem necessary to improve A320,737 etc :
    - Pushback is missing and necessary in airports.
    - The voice of the autopilot announcing altitude during the final approach.
    - signs of the tracks and runways in major airports.
    - an indicator of the ILS in the top bar (especially for iphone)

It would be great

For me (see my other post) the quality of background (or landscape) on iphone is bad, i hope for a great improvement. I prefer use Aerofly 1 for the moment, quality is better.

also, - Pushback for liners

hello,

after several tries on an iPhone 5s 32g :

Good work !!

• Great framerate and graphic for plane and cockpit, but photorealist textures grounds are too blurry in front of the cockpit.
    • interactive flight school it's a good idea
    • love realistic flight physic and active cockpit of this app.
    • ILS, NDB, VOR very great and map navigation, i hope to have this with Switzerland map (because i prefer to use this map)
    • I find the qualities of the first version for iphone with new good features (time of day, navigation : Essential ).
    • no crash.

I don't understand, the time of day change during flight ?
    Is it possible to know ILS runways of the airports in navigation map ?
    Where's the DR400 ?

1. I cannot use both the power and rudder sliders at the same time, instead it just zooms in and out. This making landing tricky.

too

... I have two versions on my iphone, i will prefer one with two maps. :p

Hi, same for me Solon. Could someone please tell me the actual size of the aerofly 2 app, as in what does it say in settings > general > usage? This is just because the App Store never gives the right size of an app; it says aerofly 1 is 1.4gb when on settings it is 2.1gb.
    Thanks! Tristan

on my iphone (5s) aerofly 1 do 2,1 Go with addons and aerofly 2 1.6 Go. But ground textures are not very attractive :

Eh! Aerofly 2 is in Itunes now !!!! i will test it, Thank's Ipacs

It will possible to have Swiss in aerofly 2 with news features, and not two applications : one with Swiss (aerofly 1) and one with California (aerofly 2) ? I would like to stop to use aerofly 1 for to preserve memory.

yes the video here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank's, waiting the app :p