Posts by donka

I forgot about the tap for fading controls. I'll probably enable that setting again. I've only seen the 8 liveries for the 737 but saw someone post a screenshot of Air France which I don't have. Am I missing something?

If you need any testers then hit me up. I have a bunch of different iOS devices and happy to help out where appropriate. Most of my devices are 64GB and I would happily upgrade to a 128GB for the right content. Regions will obviously use up the most space but is something I'm keen to see expanded in Aerofly and one of the reasons that AF2 leads the way on iOS imho.

Clouds are on our list of new features, but they are by far the most difficult thing to get right with respect to performance and to the visual appearance.

Thats why we can't say much here besides that you will not see clouds on slower iOS devices.

Looking forward to them when they arrive. Even if it is only A8 devices or the Air 2 with 2GB RAM. It will be a worthwhile addition and perhaps an incentive to those with slower devices to upgrade. Aerofly 2 is one of the reasons I picked up an Air 2.

As things start to settle down with Aerofly 2 on iOS, the main focus I would love to see would be new regions. There are obviously bugs being worked on and other enhancements I presume (hopefully clouds) but after that, Aircraft and Regions seem like the next logical step. I would like to see more aircraft added, all paid of course to help fund development, but happy that we already have a good selection.
    The big thing for me now would be Regions - again paid for. I love the region we have but would like to see more options such as Switzerland if it is relatively easy to port to the new release but other Regions as well. An island region like the Caribbean would be a great choice in my opinion. It would also be good to fly between regions i.e. San Francisco and New York which I'm assuming will be one of the goals with the global flight model.

Anyone have thoughts on this? iPacs, can you share updates on this subject - you know we love to be teased? :)

I'm curious if there is anything better out there on iOS then? If iPacs can give us better then fantastic but there are still real limitations to overcome on the mobile platform.

I would be all over that if possible, it wouldn't bother me if it was the latest hardware only. I'm still not convinced a mobile is up to that yet in the context of a flight sim though.

Sure, I will do tonight although there is a free lite version that can be tested out. I'll pm you the app store link. Just go into settings and ramp up the clouds.

I don't want to promote other titles but I see this one as a game other than a competing Sim - F18 Carrier Landing from Rortos does clouds really well - cloud layers as well as individual clouds you can fly through and it works great on the iPad mini too. Would love to see a similar approach in Aerofly 2 since it appears to be the most wished for new feature.

I don't quite understand the question on the best view. I do agree about clouds though, it is something that would really add to the Sim and I hope to see this make an appearance, even if it is only on higher spec devices like the Air 2.
    I've never quite understood the desire to turn off engines and the like in a mobile sim but I guess that is just me. Similar with full weather effects - clouds would be great and anything else would be a bonus imho.

Thanks for this, anything added is definitely welcome.
    Is there anything you can tell us about future regions or aircraft? I think most of us are happy to pay for both. I know I personally would purchase every single region provided they have the same quality as San Francisco and keen to get new airliners such as B757, B767, B777, B787, A340 and a turboprop such as a Dash.