Posts by Megatherion

Who has a force feedback in his RC aircraft? Raise your hands up please! :D
    Well almost every rc controller (even the cheap 30 Euro controlers) that you can connect to the rc7 comes with its own trim, so why program one if 95% of the users allready have it :)

Cheers,
    Jan

I realize there is no force feedback on RC aircraft, it is just a nice feature to have on any flight simulator; RC or not.

My Interlink Elite Controller has digital trim switches, but they are not working with this simulator, and for those who do not have a RC controller; it would be advantageous to be able to trim the aircraft.

I just purchased aerofly RC7 Ultimate Edition through Steam and I am very happy with it. I am using the Interlink Elite Controller with it as I own RealFlight 6.5 also and it works great except the digital trim switches do not do anything in aerofly. Please add support for these switches and possibly the menu select, cancel and menu up/down switch that are also on this controller. I also fly real RC airplanes. Not being able to trim in this simulator is its only downfall, even if you (the developers) decide not to implement the digital trim switches on the Interlink Elite Controller, please add trim adjustments available through keyboard shortcuts and analog axes. In the windows device properties for the Interlink Elite Controller, the digital trim switches, menu select, cancel and menu up/down switches do not appear and the digital trim switches have no effect on any of their associated axes, so I understand if you are unable/unwilling to implement them in your simulator, but again, please add trim adjustments available through keyboard shortcuts and analog axes. I find a lot of the airplanes and helicopters in this simulator need constant pressure on the stick to keep them straight and level, even with no wind. As with real RC aircraft and also real full size aircraft, being able to adjust trim is critical to be able to fly the aircraft safely and comfortably. I also have a Logitech G940 flight system for my pc flight simulators, it has force feedback and a total of 12 axes available; 3 of which are specifically for trim; I have not tried my G940 with aerofly yet, but please add support for trim with analog axes, and force feedback if you like.