Posts by Stepwise

There seems to be a lot of negative points on here. I think most people are very impressed with the release and it is certainly an achievement. People always prefer to pick faults rather provide praise where it is due......

If it were free, then I would agree with you. But, if it's a commercial product I think it is ok to express where the product has not lived up to reasonable expectations. If I were a business making apps I would definitely want honest feedback so I could improve my product.

Just my 2c :)

Cheers.

Here's my thoughts so far:

Good:

Cockpits look great
    Replay is a great new feature
    Time of day is a great new feature

Bad:

Rudder/throttle controls are almost unusable. They become unresponsive and you end up zooming view. Worse than issue in AF1
    Bug when you crash puts you in an endless spin loop
    Ground details don't look very nice
    Often when flight starts aircraft is at some crazy high speed ie Cessna doing 200kn

I'm left a bit underwhelmed really - I think I enjoy AF1 more. I think too much time has gone into making the cockpits pretty - yes they look nice but really most of the time we are not zooming in to look at them, we are looking out the windscreen. The screen controls bug is really bad - how did they not see this? Sometimes, owning an iPad, I feel like I work as a beta tester for app devs.

Also, why is there so much yaw oscillation now? It seems unrealistic - I don't remember this happening in the aircraft I have flown.