Posts by DLee

I'm so glad you posted this. I have NOT been able to get my Aerofly7 Ultimate to work for over a year now.

I can't get the yellow USB adaptor to bind (continuous light) and don't get any channels on any of my Spektrum radios; DX5, DX6i, DX9.

As a matter of fact I seem to need to rebind the receiver every time I try to use it. I'm sick as a dog right now and not really thinking to clearly - so I will revisit your thread when the head is clear and see what's up. I should say that the program worked fine a year ago with either the 5 or 6i... can't figure out what went wrong.

More later, Thanks!

Dennis

Thanks Jan, I may indeed have a graphics card problem. I'll look into the driver issue and also contact Apple about checking the graphics card itself.

There were some issues in the past but all seem to have been remedied except for the operation of Aerofly 7... which I got in December and has worked amazingly well until a graphic snafu middle of last month. Lots of troubleshooting and long conversations with Apple have remedied everything except my favorite program! Ha.

This Retina display was King with the program before the hiccup.

Now I get amazingly low Frame Rates and this - disappearing and mystery shadows:

Aerofly tech is looking at the problem as well... we'll see what they come up with.

d

I'm having the same problems with very low FPS, Vsync on or off. Rates generally start around 6-7 FPS and rise to an avg or 17-18 FPS. When the plane is in the sky the rate can go up to 27 FPS. Control response has about a 1 sec delay and shadows disappear as soon as the airplane leave the 'close' area on the ground making the simulator fairly unusable and very unrealistic.

Running Aerofly 7.3.5 on an early 2013 15" Retina MBP 15" on OS 10.9.5, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM. Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB and 77 GB available on HD.

I have discarded and re-downloaded the program with no change. I have reset the graphic preferences as outlined in the FAQ section of Aerofly. Even the standard version of the program is running at the same slow frame rates.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis