Posts by Pianoman1

Nvidia have just relaunched the Shield K1 Tablet for £150 or $199. It's an Android 8" tablet which will run Aerofly on maximum settings, so should be good for update longevity despite being effectively already over 1yr old.

I've just picked one up exclusively for Aerofly.

Do you think a smaller tablet will inhibit the experience compared to the likes of the full size ones ie. iPad Air?

Dear all,

After a great disappointment in finding out that the latest update is only for 64 bit versions, im resolved to purchasing a new tablet in the next 3-6 months.

Could anyone recommend the cheapest tablets that will support the new update and have reasonable longevity, graphics and functionality as a whole? I as running on ipad 3, but don't mind at all switching over to android.

I purchased the A380 a couple of weeks ago. I have been experiencing lag issues when near or in an airport. I mainly use KSFO, but have tried other airports and experience the same issue. On approach, on runway, and on the ground taxiing, the movements are slow and jerky.

I have an iPad 3. I have tried after restarting the iPad fresh, no other apps running and have tired both with the limit frame rate option on and off.

I feel like this has been wasted money and is not playable. Is anyone experiencing similar problems and is this solvable?

Hi folks,

I'm wondering how I can learn about the navigational aspects that are available in AF2. I'm aware of the ILS, but wondering if there is more. I mainly like to fly the A320 and B737.

I've recently read on how to use a VOR, but that's about it.

I'm fairly acquainted in the use of ILS on sims, and wondering if anyone else feels that the ILS brings the plane in slightly too high? It's hard without altitude call outs, but I'm quite sure it brings in too high.