Posts by jhinkens

Hi Joe

Can you confirm that the cable cores are as mine, ie core to the centre pin and the screen to the outer. The polarity does make a differnce I seem to recall, as I had the exact same problem, anyway try changing them round.

John

Hi John,
    My rig is in Idaho and I'm back in California for the next couple months. I'll have to wait until I get back up there to check it. Thanks for your help and your follow up.
    Joe

Hi Joer

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. I have made a few photos which show how my DX9 is connected using the extra lead that I made up.

If you take note of the connections on the photos, you may have connected them incorrectly, took me a couple of goes to get it right. If you need more help don't hesitate to ask. I found it frustrating at first.

John

Hi John,
    Thanks for taking the time to put that detailed post together. This forum doesn't seem to notify me when a post is made on this thread and I don't check it often so that's why I didn't respond sooner.

As you can see in my photo below, I have a similar setup to yours where I've inserted and adapter that changes the stereo male plug to a mono plug. Unfortunately it didn't do the trick. I'm wondering if it would work if I just purchased on the the $65 flight controllers from iKarus and be done with it. I've contacted IKARUS support on multiple occasions to try and get it resolved and have never received a reply. Highly unlikely I'll purchase anything from them again.

Anyway, thanks very much for taking the time to try and help me out.

Joe

I've tried everything under the sun to get this to work with my Spektrum DX6 but no luck. I've contacted tech support but never heard back from them. Here's my setup and here's what Iv'e done.

Macbook Air 2014
    OS X 10.9.5
    Aerofly RC7 v7.4.3

I've purchased this USB adapter and cable. http://shop.ikarus-usa.com/en/home/745-us…aeroflyrc7.html
    Although the picture shows a red adapter, mine is black. It also came with this adapter: http://www.ikarus.net/warum-wird-mei…rkannt/?lang=en

In this thread someone mentioned that the cable which has a 3.5mm stereo plug (tip, ring sleeve) requires an adapter from stereo to mono (tip, sleeve) which I ordered and tried. Still no joy.

It's been a couple weeks since I contacted tech support. You would think that would be ample time for a response. Disappointed at this point.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very thankful.

Thanks,
    Joe