Posts by dtduns

I purchased Aerofly FS 2, with Switzerland Region, this week, from Steam. I have no trees at ground level at any graphics setting. However, there are trees floating in the air at all altitudes, and at all locations, like flying through flocks of birds. Reducing the setting doesn't help much, as there are still floating trees in the air, until completely turned off. The scenery looks sparse without trees.

The Switzerland Region, in particular, does not look as good as Aerofly FS 1, which is really detailed and immersive. I thought that Aerofly FS 2 would be an improvement over Aerofly FS 1, but I'm sorry to say that it isn't.

My laptop is a Lenovo 64Bit G50 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U 2.00GHz 8GB and 1TB. I can fly Aerofly FS 2 at High settings without stuttering, so I am happy that my new Laptop is up to the job, apart from the tree problem.

I have checked Drivers and everything is up to date. The floating tree problem makes Aerofly FS 2 unplayable, and a waste of my money.

I need you to tell me what can be done about this problem