Posts by ceno666

Thanks frui!

Guys, VR 2.0 arrived!

I will tell them to send me the 5k+ not 8k, performance is key

Here is another in-depth review from voodoo.de in german with english subtitles.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and sweviver just released it as well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you find 5K+ has better perceived resolution than 8K?

I am waiting for my 5K+ which should arrive very soon, and I will compare the performance of the two on FS2.

Edit: I just checked the mail. 5k+ has been sent to me, and it will arrive tomorrow.

It seemed that 5k+ had a bit sharper Picture and and lesser distortion on the edges left and Right

Also the constant 90hz are nice.

But i am totally unsure...on the other Hand the 8k had a bit lesser SDE.

Awesome that you got it so early, let us know what you think when NDA is lifted!

I am a backer with rather low number and should get it in the first Delivery Batch.

I remember, that even as amazing as it is the current VR generation, I felt a bit disappointed when I realize about the glass-door effect. I have faith in the future devices, but that will means to wait a couple of years for me.

you mean the Screen Door Effect? That is barely visible with the Pimax 8k and 5k+...compared to Vive and Rift it is much better.

I backed the pimax 8k and was at the berlin backer event.

This headset will be a big improvement for flight simmers, finally more visible details!

However, maybe i change to the pimax 5k+ which was also presented in berlin and made a quite good impression.

Still waiting to decide until the in-depth reviews are released later this week.