Posts by mikethesky

Why on earth didn't I think of that J E. Must be an old age problem. Anyway, I have almost finished re installation so if the problem persists ,I shall do just that.

Thanks for the mind jog.

So that was my problem sorted, just use the keyboard. Why didn't the developers tell me this ? for two weeks they asked me for log files etc,etc. In the end I sent the game back thinking it was defective. Bought another copy, same thing again!

As Jet-pack suggested it was some kind of graphical error, though I never found any.

Anyway, now I am flying again.

Merci

Thanks Tom, I shall see if this works. Mike

PS. Nope didn't work. This is very frustrating. Every time my mouse pointer is moved to select an aircraft, I get a white extra mous e pointer, which stops just outside the box. Now if I move my mouse further and allow the white pointer to enter the Aircraft selection box and press Enter , I am in the Cessna and can fly it and that is my total simulation.

I have just deleted all references to Aerofly and will try installing again and after each input check to see if the mouse pointer returns.

Could anyone tell me the location on a pc where Aerofly FS 2 stores the controller inputs.

I recently returned the game after finding that I could not open any aircraft. Purchased another copy and all was fine and dandy until I set up my controls. Same again ,no aircraft. So the problem is that one of the inputs is causing the problem.

I intend to delete all the saved inputs and start again, checking after each control in turn to find the cause.

Please someone help. :(