Posts by predator036

You can create a basic route with the flight plan menu by selecting your origin and destination airport.

Then in the sim you can tell the EC135 to fly the route by selecting the NMS navigation source (should already be set per default I think) and then push the NAV button on the autopilot once you are in the air.

See the wiki page for more infos on how to use the EC135 autopilot: https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.…c135_helicopter

Thank you very much for your quick response, when you tell me to activate the autopilot, does this mean that I will fly the ec135 for me ???, I am the one who wants to pilot the ec135, not that the machine does it for me, my ignorance in these matters are great. Another question if you are so kind, I want to pilot the ec135 in realistic mode, I read in a message of yours hsce time that for this you have to press a red button on the helicopter to be able to pilot it without any help, where is that red button? ??

Thank you very much for helping this beginner.

Congratulate the gentlemen of Aerofly Fs2 for the impressive Ec135 helicopter, its amazing !!!! it is a real wonder to fly it !!!!, what incredible sensations in vr !!!!, I liked it so much that I want to go deeper with the helicopter and learn to make useful and productive flights with it.

I have a challenge to overcome, I am a complete beginner in meaningful flight, now I do silly flights without knowing where I am going, this is something that will tire me and I will leave it.

How can I face flying with a goal ?????

Where are there missions to perform with the Ec135 ????

AND WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT, please would someone be so kind to tell me in a simple way as meter in the navigation instrumentation in a way that is as simple as possible as going from point A to point B ????

In this way I will make flights with a destination, with a purpose, now as I don't know how to get from point A to point B, I dedicate myself to flying in continuous turns and this is something that will end up tiring me.

Please give me some small indications so that my flights on the wonderful aerofly fs2 and its impressive ec135 have a meaning, a goal.

Thank you very much for helping this beginner in the amazing world of aerofly fs 2 and its wonderful eurocopter.

Any help to understand how to do useful things with the instrumentation and navigation will be greatly appreciated.

Greetings friends.

It would be very interesting, the possibility of me making a flight with the wonderful R22 helicopter by Manhattan and then being able to experience that flight a friend or family member putting the vr hmd Vive Pro, it would be fantastic !!!, even move them by the seats of the aircraft while enjoying the trip , the idea is that I make the flight that they ask me in virtual reality and then with the replay my family enjoys it without having to drive since they do not know how to do it, just enjoy the trip, will developers consider implementing this feature ????.

Greetings.

Thank you very much to all dear friends.

I already have a bunch of beautiful places to fly with your directions.

This is the greatness of Aerofly Favor and the amazing R22, you invest money but in return you have hundreds and hundreds of hours, thousands of hours of fun and places to discover, over low heat and tasty.

No other game on the market gives you this inverted dollar ratio vs. number of hours of fun.

It is absolutely fantastic !!!.

Greetings.

But that's the best thing about AFS2, all that extra headroom to add features. Some sims you are scratching around trying to get from 25fps to 30, tweaking and messing about. AFS2 has been designed properly from the ground up.

I have been using Dcs World for years, and the water quality in the lowest quality mode is just 5/8 frames, I have verified it with vrfps, but this water provides an incredible realism compared to the current flat texture of Aerofly.

I have to add that this is just a suggestion, Aerofly Fs2 and its r22 is so good, that even without water, I love to fly around its scenarios.

Thank you very much for the help, as a suggestion it would be nice to add an option to appear on the track with the R22 off and having to turn it on by hand, from my point of view it would give a much more realistic touch.

Until then, I'll turn it off by hand and then start.

I found this video tutorial, I guess I can apply it in aerofly fs 2.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Greetings

En

Acabo de publicar esto en Steam - ¡felicidades a IPACS!

Soy un piloto de línea aérea con más de 30 años de experiencia y actualmente vuelo en A330 en operaciones de larga distancia. A lo largo de los años, he incursionado en el uso de simulación doméstica desde hace tiempo, y he comprado, instalado y usado todas las versiones de Microsoft Flight Sim, X-plane y P3D. Ninguno de ellos se acerca al placer de la cizalla y la emoción que Aerofly FS2 me ha dado. En primer lugar, lo que NO es: un sistema técnico a nivel de estudio, con ATC avanzado y clima. Los complementos X-plane y P3D es lo que quieres si eso es lo que te da las patadas. Lo que ES, es un simulador verdaderamente moderno, que utiliza procesadores de múltiples núcleos que ofrecen excelentes resultados en un monitor de alta resolución y en la realidad virtual no tiene igual con los gráficos de la mantequilla y los aviones y el escenario desarrollado con un amor siempre presente en la aviación. . Es un pequeño equipo de desarrolladores. pero son extremadamente hábiles y responden a las consultas de su base de usuarios de manera oportuna. Su helicóptero R22 recientemente lanzado realmente transformará la experiencia de volar un ala giratoria en un simulador doméstico. La dinámica de vuelo está a la par con lo mejor en el mundo X-plane (Dreamfoil), ¡pero los detalles y la calidad de los gráficos incluso los superan! El detalle aparentemente simple de una cuerda de guiñada se lleva a niveles de detalle y calidad nuevos y hasta ahora no vistos, y es un recordatorio constante de la fase de vuelo en la que se encuentra, ya sea en vuelo estacionario o en ascenso transacional. Simplemente excelente! Me encanta todo sobre este simulador y es mi solución para volver a conectarme con el motivo por el que aprendí a volar en primer lugar. El vuelo de una aerolínea ofrece un buen estilo de vida, pero está tan regulado y basado en SOP que se trata más de un trabajo administrativo. la emoción del viento en tu cabello de romper esos vínculos maliciosos ;) AFS2 tiene un par de aviones de combate magníficamente modelados, así como algunos grandes aviones GA con magníficas dinámicas de vuelo. Las humildes características del puesto / giro del pequeño 172 es EXACTAMENTE, ya que recuerdo que pasaron varios miles de horas de vuelo en los 152 y 172 al principio de mi carrera. Al acercarse al puesto, cuelga en el puntal e inicialmente no muestra signos de caída de ala. Manteniendo un poco de energía y un arranque de timón, se romperá en un giro completamente desarrollado si lo haces bien: es más fácil hacia la izquierda que hacia la derecha (como en el caso real), pero sale en una inmersión en espiral a menos que lo hagas bien. Magníficamente hecho, y mejor que cualquier otra cosa que haya visto en el mundo X-plane o MFS. Además, cuenta con algunos aviones que sin complejidad, puede darle una experiencia decente en lo que es manejar las vías aéreas en los niveles de vuelo. También hay algunos grandes pájaros de guerra y, como he mencionado, ahora es un helicóptero SUPERB. No creas las críticas negativas en este sim. ¡Simplemente no te arrepentirás de estar a bordo con AFS2! Feliz vuelo!

My congratulations friend ozav8r, it has been a great review, these nine ipacs guys deserve and their hard work even more.

We pilots have to continue recognizing in steam the wonderful ipacs.

This year 2019 is very exciting, for sure it will bring us some very interesting updates.

You deserve a very high and positive note, Aerofly Fs2 is technically the best civil air simulation, besides being the simulator with better performance in virtual reality far ahead of the rest of simulators on the market, right now I will leave in steam my positive comment about his work, the R22 is amazing !!!!.

My most sincere congratulations for the wonderful r22 helicopter that you have offered us, the professional flight mode transmits great sensations.

Now with a helicopter, flying a few meters from the water, makes the textures remove much realism.

Create a water in movement would be possible ????

It is not necessary that it be a very advanced water, that it has enough life to fly over it with the wonderful r22.

Would it be possible ???

Gentlemen of ipacs, this Christmas my 200 dollars of my wife's gift will go totally destined to expand your wonderful Aerofly Fs 2 universe WITH HELICOPTER !!!!.

Adding the r22 has made you my favorite simulator in vr.

Thank hoy si much Friends forma this increíble HELICOPTER !!!!!.

Greetings.

Thanks for the update of the data, we are many people that we are pending of all the information that you can go sharing.

My friend, a suggestion, it would be a great test for you and for all of us, that you install your rtx 2080TI on a computer with an I7 6700K , I7 7700K, I7 8700K processor and then test the aerofly fs2, with the same configuration and same scenarios.

On the pc of a friend, a relative, a neighbor, a co-worker ?????

Would it be possible ???

Thank you very much for continuing to share the tests with all of us.

Greetings.

Thank you very much for sharing your personal data, they are really interesting for me, I have great doubts about what to do, I do not know if I sell my Titan Xp.

I have personally put a barrier to get rid of my Titan Xp, I would like to achieve an improvement in fps of at least 20/30% to make the jump to an Rtx 2080TI.

It is difficult to find any user who can comment on the jump of the Titan Xp to the 2080TI, but if it can be easier for someone to talk about the gain of the Gtx 1080TI to the Rtx 2080TI, that information would be useful as concerning.

I know I have to add an additional performance of 7/10% more to a 1080TI to know the reference point of the Titan Xp.

If any friend wants to add more experiences to this post, I would be very grateful.

Greetings friends.

Pd: Excuse me my english.....;)

Thanks mate for this interesting information, it is a topic that worries me, I use virtual reality a lot.

My leisure time in vr is distributed 50% in the wonderful Aerofly Fs 2 and the other 50% is the Dcs World for the helicopters.

When Aerofly has the R22, it will be 100%, hahahaha.

I think your system is doing a bottleneck with that I7 4000 series.

Personally I have a big question, my current system is an I7 7700k oc, 32 Gb. Ram 2133 hz and Titan Xp.

I am thinking of selling the Titan Xp and buy the Rtx 2080TI, really I will win improvement in frames ???.

That improvement how much will it be ???

5% ??, 10% ??, 20% ??, 30% ?? ....

Someone can clarify it.

My first contact with the aerial simulation was years ago in a monitor with "Flight Simulator", the experiencis I do not get hooked.

The first day that fly Aerofly Fs2 in virtual reality, I bought all the modules through Steam and I have not stopped flying and studying how it is done, I am a rookie.

All the new material that I keep publishing, I will keep buying it.

Ipacs are the culprits that has reserved in China a Pimax 8k hmd, that's all said.

I love Aerofly Fs2 in vr !!!!.

Greetings.

Great idea to remember all the people who are starting in the world of simulation with Aerofly Fs2 and that the knowledge we have is non-existent.

As in my case, virtual reality will put the poison in the body of the aerial simulation, we need now more than ever these fantastic tutorials step by step and starting from scratch.

Please Ipacs !!!!!, I encourage you to make a tutorial section for beginners of the rest of the aircraft.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Please friend, Can you tell me what to do and with what order do I have to reassign the arrow keys in order to move the menu to the aircfrats and pass them left / right / left to select the model that I want ???

What exact order do I assign in the keyboard configuration menu ???

Since I reprogrammed the cursor keys to try to assign them to move the cabin view in vr, they have not responded again.

My mistake, I am already clear that the vr view can only be recentered with the space key.

Previously, before trying to reprogram them if they worked perfectly and they let me move the aircrafs in the model selection menu.

Try to make your advice, that is, enter aerofly in non-vr mode, but it did not work, they still do not work to move the aircfats and select the model that I want.

However, being inside aerofly, I go to the desktop without closing aerofly (alt + tab) and if they are working perfectly inside the windows desktop.

What may be happening ????

Thank you very much for the help.

Greetings Ipacs team.