Posts by predator036

Raspou thank you very much, its very important and valuable his information.

Its possible see askyvector and vfrmap plan into the vr hmd while fly in real time

whitout having to remove the hmd Htc Vive from my face ????

Greetings.

Friends, excuse me another question.

I have tried from the view menu to change the keys that reposition the position in the seat (forward, back, left, right) to put it in the exact place I want the vr view.

I have assigned the arrow keys of the courses and dont to operate these keys completely. Its broken.

The arrow keys since I have assigned them to the position of the view, they have stopped working completely within the Aerofly Fs 2.

They do not even work in the menu to choose the aircrafts and dont pass them from left to right.

I have tried to reassign them to other keys (a, w, s, d) and they still do not work.

However, other keys do work, it is as if only those that I try to reprogram stop working.

I know that there is an option with space key to recenter the view in vr, but I want to adjust the detail view (up, down, forward, back, left, right).

What can I do to make the keys that have stopped working completely respond again ?????

Thank you very much for help me.

Greetings.

Thank you very much friends for devoting your time and knowledge to answer.

I take good note of your advice.

I want to make a notebook with very beautiful road maps to fly with my "king c90".

Years ago I saw a series of very beautiful documentaries, I think it was called "The Great American Parks" of the "National Geographic" chain.

There were forests, rivers, mountains and absolutely beautiful gorges.

I would like to be able to fly all those same places with the textures of the wonderful Aerofly Fs2 and the hmd Htc Vive in Vr.

I am learning to enjoy and savor the authentic pleasure of the flight with aerofly FS2.

I come from Dcs World and although it is a very great simulator, flying in times of war does not relax the mind at all.

In Aerofly Fs2, I have all the values to the maximum, except shadows, it looks authentically incredible !!!!!.

Also I am backer of the hmd Pimax 8k, if all goes well and the result of this model is what they promise, it will be the most wonderful experience vr fly in Aerofly fs2 with 4k + 4k and 200 of fov !!!. Wow !!!!!.

Friends, please any more recommendations of places and beautiful routes to fly them ???.

Thank you very much for your help and collaboration.

Greetings.

Dear friends, I am new flying in this fantastic simulator Aerofly Fs 2.

Is the most incredible experience of all the titles that I have tried so far in virtual reality. I fly only in virtual reality mode.

I have bought and installed through Steam all the modules that exist, including the two dlcs of ORBX.

I like to fly with the twin-engine plane "King air c90", is a fantastic airplane.

Please can you tell me the most beautiful places to be able to fly a medium or low altitude..........:love::love::love:

I have only tried the Grand Canyon of the Colorado and it is absolutely beautiful........<3<3<3

What more places or routes can you recommend for its beauty ???

Thank you very much my friends for help a begineer.

Greetings

There are many ways to record a video of a flight in VR for Aerofly. There are already a lot of them all over YouTube and on this forum.

This isn't what the OP was asking.

If I understand that perfectly, I also know the possibility of recording videos of the flights through shadowplay of nvidia, fraps, etc. etc.

I mean that the program aerofly fs2 is able to record your flight and then that track (track file, * .trk), can be played with the virtual reality hmd and that another person can experience the same flight that the pilot has made before.

Greetings.

Esta es una de las características en la lista. Todavía va a pasar un tiempo antes de que funcione.

A real shame, is to be able to make a flight in virtual reality through the grand canyon of the colorado and be able to record it and then show it to the public of all ages and tastes.

Would be the world's largest seller of Aeroflys Fs 2 and virtual reality hmds.

I am a seller in the field of domestic and professional electronics and this would be a great help to raise my sales of hmds and to refer all the public lover of flights to the website of ipacs.

Any hope for this option to come out in the short term of time ?????

Greetings.

Hello friend, welcome to the club angry with htc vive and the steam platform indeed going to suffer from an annoying stuttering if you fly the impressive Aerofly fs 2 with hmd htc vive, the best option would be a oculus cv1, say who has which do not suffer from stammering, luck my friend ...

http://steamcommunity.com/app/434030/dis…85574525363541/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/434030/dis…85574536141082/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/434030/dis…85574533789245/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/434030/dis…85574536356047/

I am a faithful follower of fantastic "Aerofly Fs 2" in virtual reality mode (Htc Vive).

The planes are absolutely amazing, but please give us a single helicopter to the thousands of fans of these fascinating aircraft.

Just think of being able to fly "Grand Canyon" at the ciclyc of an R66, Huey h1, Robinson .......

You are very happy to make a large number of followers.

I want to thank you for giving us such quality graphics never before seen on a simulator.

When a helicopter ???

Greetings

I'm using flight simulators exclusively in virtual reality.

My hmd is a htc vive.

I thought it was very difficult to dethrone the almighty "dcs wolrld", but last week I had the great fortune to buy've installed the wonderful "fs aerofly 2", together with the Swiss and dlc pack hd textures.

It is the jewel in the crown, since I have I have not touched the "dcs world", not me I can not believe.

The graphic level is absolutely fascinating, terrain textures, flying at low altitude, are spectacular, the detail of the cabin, sensations, physical.

We are talking about a product "early access", I do not want to imagine when finished, will be great.

dlcs, absolutely all, countries, packs, etc, will buy. "Take my money, please"

I can not believe the level of detail that has the terrain in ultra resolution, it is like flying over the google earth.

Thank you very much to the fantastic team who created this work of art, this jewel in the crown, is absolutely incredible.

I have two questions:

1. I am holder of a chair of forces "G" (Geko gs 105), I contacted the company that manufactures it to recognize me moving and tell me that you must release the software have so that they can telemetry schedule. When they will allow armchairs forces "G" (Geko 105 gs) work with the "aeropfly fs2" ?????

(Fly in virtual reality and the fantastic movement armchair "Geko gs 105", is a really impressive experience, the difference playing without movement is abysmal)

2. Simulator "Dcs World" and virtual reality mode, you can watch the "replays" of the flights and during playback absolute positioning is not lost, you can be inside the cabin while watching the flight you've made as you move as you like, the "Fs aerofly 2" have a pause in the 2d and reproduction in monitor mode, but I can not turn replays in virtual reality mode, you may be able to do ????.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Buy you through steam, all future content for which is for me the best simulator history.

For my work, I talk to many people related to the world of virtual reality and simulators, without doubt, recommend your product to everyone.

Excuse for me english.

Greetings

(I7 4790K, 32 gb ram, Windows 10 64 bits Home Premium, 256 Ssd hd, Nvidia Titan x (Maxwell))