Posts by drhotwing1

ABSOLUTELY AWESEOME!!! Thank god I just upgraded to a new iPad Pro 10.5. If not, I would have bought one tomorrow! I did not hesitate one second to pay 7,99 € again, really. So now I have FS2 still on my device for Switzerland.

Just took a quick glimpse into the app: clouds are great, heli and Dash8 as well. Scenery-wise - it looks a bit different, but need to spend more time with it. One reason for my iPad upgrade was the much better textures of the landscapes compared to my previous iPad Air 1st gen. Hope they did not became blurry again.

Great Xmas present!

We are glad that you are enjoying it.

Aerofly has control functionality within the settings of Aerofly that will allow any controller that's recognized by Windows OS to be fairly easily programmed. We have recommended to NOT use any additional software besides what Windows installs as drivers to your system to avoid conflicts between said software and Aerofly. So basically you plug in your USB controller, Windows recognizes this controller and installs drivers for it, open Aerofly and go into controller settings you should see this controller, set whatever function you want for each of your buttons and you are all set.

Consistently the community has answered each of your questions and explained basically what I just stated here multiple times, so at this time I'm considering this thread resolved and I will be closing it.

Here are the compatible devices. If your device isn't listed on this list then Aerofly FS 2019 will not work on your device.

Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).

Any information on Android Jeff?

Android 8 'Oreo' has been out for well over a year now and the manufacturers have had time to upgrade their fastest devices. I'd love to put 2019 on my Android 8.1.0 Google Pixel C tablet. Android was something of a standardisation headache in the past.

I'm a little bit wary about upgrading my iPad pro to iOS 12 as there has been no news on whether the FS2/iOS 12 graphics problem can be fixed.

I can't provide any information on an Android version yet sir.

We will try to inform the community shortly on the status of the future of the Android version.

Our paid DLC has more features, like taxiway lights, due to those features taking much longer to precisely add as realistically as possible. We can't give you this answer as we may or may not add more detail here and there for our free DLC's

Greetings fellow flight simmers,

The wait is over!

we are proud to announce the new release of Aerofly FS 2019 for IOS. It's been a long time coming and we hope that it brings many hours of enjoyment. Aerofly FS 2019 was designed around the PC version so expect a lot of true-to-life experiences in this version, including the new R22 Helicopter and Dash 8!

Aerofly FS 2019 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
    Fly in any one of the 20 highly detailed aircraft available to you each with fully animated 3D cockpits that truly mimic the real aircraft. Learn to fly over 160,000 square miles of some of the most scenic terrain of California. Aerofly FS 2019 has highly realistic flight physics, detailed aircraft and a stunning photo realistic scenery.
    Become a pilot and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island; the choice is yours. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
    Aerofly FS 2019 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time. Whether you are a novice using the new optional copilot feature that lets you even fly a full route automatically or a seasoned pilot that wants to do everything manually, there's something for everyone.

FEATURES

• 20 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
    • Over 150 airports from all over California including KSFO and KLAX
    • Assisted flying copilot
    • Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
    • Lighted cockpit at night time
    • Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
    • Realistic flight physics
    • Sophisticated autopilot
    • Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
    • High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
    • Over 160000 square miles flyable area
    • Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
    • Adjustable time of day
    • Configurable Clouds
    • Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
    • Replay system
    • Different view modes

This version requires one of the following platforms;

Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).

What specific scenery files are you moving to this folder? You can't move any DLC sceneries that we (IPACS) or Orbx releases. The variable to add another location if only for user-created sceneries, not DLC's