Posts by drhotwing1 (IPACS)

I'm still here Delfin. Just focusing more on moving us forward than dealing with nonsense

The only aircraft tutorials I've found are those ones on there, the one for the Dash 8 is really good, as are a couple others. It would be really cool to have some to explain some of the features and procedures on other aircraft...

Actually go through the aircraft section on the wiki, there are a bit more than that on there currently with more on the way. I'm working on updating the wiki to help users find things a bit better.

Guys, a bit out of hand this thread is getting. The old me would have deleted this by now :) But we are going to just keep following our course, keep working on what's to come, listen to criticism from our community, and try not to judge.

What I will tell everyone, and it's a bit redundant, that we are very busy. If you read into this statement you will know from it that there is plenty more to come! We are not done yet, and this is not a ghostware.

Give us some more time and we will try very hard to please everyone.

We can only do so much with graphics on the mobile versions since we have to provide good performance to many different phones of different hardware configurations.

We are always updating Aerofly and will continue to push the envelope as much as possible.

Hi and welcome to the Aerofly community.

We are continuing to develop Aerofly and have many new things in store for everyone, however, we are a small team so things move along a bit slow at times.

As for the night lighting, what specific improvements are you looking for? For the lighting itself we had to make some compromises so that the lighting looks good in both VR and normal modes.

Hi.

I’m referring to the mobile version AFS2019/2020.

If I remember well (I always avoid this airport by now). The ILS should be placed at the good position but the TOD is based on a 10000 ft airport.

iPad Pro 11 inch 2018 up to date
    Regards

[edit] I added a quicky F-PLN we’ve got in the MCDU

Please post mobile version issues in the proper sub-forum. This is for the PC/Mac version.

Hello. Sad I cannot run it too using Rift S + latest geforce drivers + Vukan i get a black screen. However it works well with the other API so I do not really get what I am missing by not being able to use vulkan instead :)

I have an Oculus Rift S with the latest NVidia drivers and Aerofly runs fine in Vulkan mode. Make sure that you are using drivers installed directly from NVidia (or GeForce Experience) and not let Windows install the drivers for your GPU. Also, if you are using a laptop with an integrated GPU (like Intel) with Nvidia GPU make sure that Aerofly is using the correct GPU.

Well you can use pretty much anything to fly with.

Using our VR Hands would be the most realistic but many users also like to feel a real yoke in their hands to get the most immersive feeling. The ladder is a bit tough unless you have a yoke with many buttons that you can assign.

If you aren't using motion control (VR Hands), then you can just go for a traditional Xbox controller that works very well in Aerofly FS2.

So, you see, it's pretty much your preference here :)

Sorry about the title changes, I thought it would help as we're looking at a layered issue trying to get to the root of it.

I looked at the thread Thruster posted (Thanks buddy :thumbup:) and I can confirm that rolling back the drivers to the GeForce 442.74 release fixes the Vulkan issue on my system; so it does look to be related to the latest 445.87 drivers.

We are beginning to think the same thing here. If this is the case unfortunately we won't be able to fix this issue as it has nothing really to do with our code. Whatever device that is connected through the Oculus SDK should work if it's working properly in other applications that run in vulkan.

We will continue to keep our eyes open on our end at this situation but right now we have to pull away to work on other stuff as we already spent some time on this.