Posts by tangojulietpower

Hi!
    I have actually tried oculus rift once, not with a flightsim game, but I can pretty much imagine how immersive it can be in a virtual cockpit... The thing is that oculus rift is equivalent to the price of a whole aerobatic training season... I have made the choice to focus on aerobatics for the moment ;):D

So... is there any aerobatic plane in the box? Or are the developpers going to focus on airliners or new features for the sim? :)

tjp

thank you for answering!
    I actualy use a cheap entry level thrustmaster joystick, but I'm very satisfied! I have not tried the oculus rift right now, probably in the future, but I think that just panning the view with the joystick's hat swicht is realistic enough.

If I had to make a personnal choice, the next aerobatic plane to develop would be the CAP 231, because this is probably the airplane I would be flying next year :D :rolleyes:
    But if I think according to the general interest, the Extra 330 SC would be the best choice, since it is one of the most powerful and interesting aerobatic aircraft on the market... And it would be easier and quicker to model since it is a single seat extra 330 LX and has very similar flight characteristics.

If I can be of any help or use for the developers, with regard to flightmodel or any future feature related to aerobatics, I would do it with great pleasure!! Just Let me know ! :)

Hi !

I'm new to this forum,

I am a real life aerobatic pilot, and actually train for competitions in 2017 to qualify for the single seat category in France... maybe :))

From the first time I tried the simulator, I was completely amazed by the flight physics!! To me, aerofly FS is THE ultimate aerobatic simulator! And it defenetely is an opportunity to realistically train for competitions! As a student, I don't have a lot of money, I spend every single euro I have in aerobatics, and being able to train in such realistic conditions is an unexpected opportunity to improve my skills and ... save money!

So I wanted to know if some other aerobatic planes will be developed in the future? Like the CAP series, the extra 330 sc, the sbachs, the mxs, the sukhois... Or even vintage aerobatic planes, like the yaks, super decathlon or the cap 10 (which I currently fly :)) ) There are so much possibilities which such a great flight model!

Thank you in advance for your reply!

tangojulietpower

Hi !

I'm new to this forum,

I am a real life aerobatic pilot, and actually train for competitions in 2017 to qualify for the single seat category in France... maybe :))

From the first time I tried the simulator, I was completely amazed by the flight physics!! To me, aerofly FS is THE ultimate aerobatic simulator! And it defenetely is an opportunity to realistically train for competitions! As a student, I don't have a lot of money, I spend every single euro I have in aerobatics, and being able to train in such realistic conditions is an unexpected opportunity to improve my skills and ... save money!

So I wanted to know if some other aerobatic planes will be developed in the future? Like the CAP series, the extra 330 sc, the sbachs, the mxs, the sukhois... Or even vintage aerobatic planes, like the yaks, super decathlon or the cap 10 (which I currently fly :)) ) There are so much possibilities which such a great flight model!

Thank you in advance for your reply!

tangojulietpower