Posts by Whiskey Bravo

[quote='errorwolfi','https://www.ipacs.de/community/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=36235#post36235']Don't understand your post.
    the sticks do only move to the + direction? in which menu? at the calibration menu of RC7 or in the menu, were you can assign the channels? so you have to calibrate your transmitter before assignig channels. did you do this? so if you did this, check in your operating system, if it had recognized your transmitter or try to calibrate your transmitter in the os.
    some more information could be helpful.

Wolfgang[/QUOTE
    I have done the following
    1. Open the program in iTunes
    2. 18 MZ is in trainer/student mode
    3. Select USB interface
    4. Go to step 1 in easy setup assigning controls and when moving the sticks etc. to their limits results in the top or + half turning green and then white. Moving the stick in the opposite direction or bottom - side results in nothing happening. therefore it will not assign these movements. if proceeding to the next step anyway results in a warning indicating no movement for the channels marked in red.
    I do not remember ever seeing the screen "Select Device Layout" alluded to in 5.1 "Setting up your input device".

I am using an iMac 27" running Sierra 10.12.2 and aerofly RC 7 recognizes my Futaba 18MZ however when I go to step 1 and attempt to configure my tx channels it only recognizes the + side of stick movements and not the -. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.