Posts by delfinpm

Hello Jan

This time, I especially apologize to you as this question was absolutely unnecessary. What has happened is that I had not looked at the settings for the gliders (I had never seen the gliders and their settings). There it is very clear and very simple:

Settings -> Controls -> Glider airbrake -> assignment to desired keys ...

Now, I think this question comes: in FS 1, one of the gliders is a "engine-glider". Also here in FS 2 ?.

If so, (and assuming it is already operational), which of the gliders is powered, and how is the engine activated?

Once again, thank you very much for your dedication, patience and agility in the answers.

Kind regards: Delfin

I had especially in autoland, those same problems and others already described at the beginning of this thread.

Surely the users who know very well the procedures of autoland in this airplane, can land it in automatic by means of certain tricks, but, I repeat, in my opinion, this airplane is not definitively finished to make a autoland correctly.

In my opinion, we should not fly, or land in automatic, in an airplane whose instruments and maneuverability, is not finally finished.

Possibly, there are also certain deficiencies in other maneuvers, especially in automatic, but surely, I do not know.

Regards: Delfin

How can "1050E" say that his A.320 works correctly in automatic land, and "Oldar" has the same difficulties that I have with that airplane in automatic landing?.

Oldar, and all the others that have problems similar to this one, my advice is not to insist with these operations, since that airplane, seems not to be sufficiently finished, consequently, in certain circumstances, it does strange maneuvers. We must wait for the necessary improvements to fly properly.

Be that as it may, it is obvious that this plane, needs to improve certain characteristics that I do not know, but it is clear that it is definitely not finished. Consequently, flying under certain conditions results in a fight against an unfinished product.

I will not fly again with this A.320 until it is finished and also finished its "flight manual".

Delfin, are you on the latest beta version of the Aerofly?

Hello Jan
    I apologize for not having responded before now. I have little time and I can not respond with the agility I would like.

Honestly Jan, I do not know. I've never looked for it until now. Is this ?: Aerofly FS 2, version 2.0.1.EA4.76 (20170825).

Is this the latest beta version?

"1050 E", states that the A 320 works perfectly. In my case (and I have fought a lot), it is not so; does really strange maneuvers. If we both have the same version, I do not understand anything. The B. 747 works fine, but the A. 320 in automatic landing, I am not able to land it. Consequently, and as I expressed yesterday, I will have the necessary patience until you make the necessary modifications for its correct operation, and consequently, enjoy this beautiful airplane.

I must say that it was a certain illusion to make routes and to land in automatic. I do it and it works correctly the B. 747, but this A 320, after the several attempts, (and especially, expressed by Jan), I will cease in my attempts, at least, until it works correctly.

Thank you for the concepts you have made clear to me.

Regards Delfin

That which you affirm is correct. I have also observed that this en-route plane is only at more than 340 Kts. In reality, I suppose it is impossible.

From this it is deduced (as I have affirmed), that it is not definitively finished, especially its instrumentation, although that, just repeated Jan.

Hello Jan
    Thank you for that long and very clear answer

I gather from your answer, that this plane is not completely finished to fly in "Fully Automtic Landing". Is this assumption correct?

I understand that if an airplane is not completely finished, especially its instruments, it is not advisable to do flight practices with this airplane.

However, doing landing practices (and in manual), this plane lands very, very well, and with a speed of 145 Kts. But in automatic, it is impossible to land it, even with 160 Kts.

IMPORTANT: what is written in this thread, refers to "Fully Automatic Landing"

In situation of approach, my speed is = 180 or 190 Kts. and which I suppose is high enough; also with flaps extended to the maximum- In these conditions, and despite the existing deficiencies in this plane, can I, or not, land correctly this aircraft?

Please inform me of the meaning of "A. FLOOR" and "TOGA LK."

I can not modify these functions in mid-flight, because I guess what I should do given the situation of the PFD flashing?

Thak you very much, Jan.

Delfin

The aircraft is driven to the approach, with this information on the panel
    Activated: FD, ILS, LOC, A / THR, AP2, ALT = 1500 feet and SPD = 180 Kts. At that time, AP2 is automatically deactivated, starts to accelerate and rises rapidly.

In the PFD, I see LVR CBL, THR LK and TOGA LK blinking frequently. How to act on these functions ?.
    What functions do I have to activate (and deactivate others), to continue until the A 320 airplane is correctly landed?

Regards : Delfin

This was already done, but I expected the situation to be simpler (as it did a few months ago): when you stopped pressing, both brakes were deactivated simultaneously.

Thank you for your reply: Delfin

Contagem de

I think it has not been understood: I did not say that the brake did not brake, I said that it is not disabled (just like the wheel brake) when no key is pressed (key assignment).
    Prior to unloading the Q400, at the users' disposal, these two brakes (wheel and air), when they stopped pressing, both were deactivated simultaneously, and now it is not.
    Now I ask: how should this brake be deactivated at present?

After a long time disconnected from this forum due to serious family problems, again I come back, with the pretension of trying to update a bit, at least, with some of the progress made in the forum since my absence.

I have already seen a new aircraft, (Q400) and a powerful tool (SDK) for computer users, and those who otherwise have programming skills.

Before exposing anything else, I would like to resolve an apparent failure in the air brakes of both the F-15 and the F-18. Both brakes are activated by pressing the assigned key, but only the wheel brake is deactivated, and NO, the air brake, when the assigned key is not pressed. Which is the reason?. What should I do to restore this apparent anomaly?

Kind Regards: Delfin

It was simply to distinguish easily, some concepts from the others and with colors not very aggressive to the eye, for that reason I suggested dark colors. In any case, nothing to object and thanks for the change from red to black.

Yesterday I suggested that I seemed very aggressive red, and I preferred the color of the previous forum. Today I see with pleasure that they have changed it to black, so it is more pleasant. However, this is all too excessively black. I think the "Title of the thread" would look nicer in dark blue or dark green.

Hello Ben

I certainly enjoyed this video. Also with the previous, but this one, I liked it even more. I see that you are an artist, not only in the creation of video, but also in a very appropriate sound.

What I said: absolutely superb !. Thanks for the enjoyment, and ...