Posts by delfinpm

Hi Cav,

Dices ... :

"I have absolutely no idea why the rudder is moving with the ailerons, as it doesn't do it in my sim ..."
    "I have absolutely no idea why the rudder is moving with the ailerons, ¡AS IT DOESN'T DO IT IN MY SIM ...!"

Are you sure? Sure that your rudder does not move simultaneously with the ailerons?

I did a general reset, left unassigned the rudder, and continues moving simultaneously with the ailerons, but this peculiar situation occurs:

If you move ailerons to the left limit, you also agree the rudder, but, remaining ailerons to the left, if you simultaneously push rudder to the right, the rudder moves to the neutral position.

The same thing happens, to the opposite side, and this is done by all planes.
    I continue with the doubt: can the rudder be disconnected from the ailerons?

Hope someone clarifies this

Regards; Delfin

Yesterday I sent to the forum these two videos of the Extra plane, but for reasons that are not relevant, I could not send the text that explains the pretension of the videos. Now I do.

Here are the two videos that test how this FS-2 Sim and FS-1 aircraft flies on my PC. The last, belongs to FS-1, and of course its agility, precision and elegance in flight, has nothing to do with the first (FS-2).

Wrote, Jan: (in his first communication yesterday):
    "Ah, so I'm guessing you are talking about jumps in the replay not in real time while flying".

No Jan, that filming is not a replay of the flight (via the replay function), no, it was filmed while flying.

Scenes fuzzy in its movement of rotation (roll) explained Jan. Of that I said something, but to the being the frequency of rotation so low, yes, it is logical that the image or scene is blurred, but my observation more accented, was that the axis of the airplane in the "roll", crossed in excess, with the trajectory of displacement of the airplane. That was what surprised me a lot, sometimes proving impossible to control, causing the plane to crash against the ground, especially, flying low.

And ... Congratulations, Cav!. You are right in your meticulous and precise observation, and that has allowed you to give an absolutely accurate and irrefutable explanation. I did acrobatics, I did not fall into that detail, probably because that condition does not occur in "real aviation", where the rudder, is not connected with the aileron, but independent, and is operated independently as needed, but in the sim, if it is connected to the ailerons, and that produces the effect we discuss here. And ... seen this condition, I wonder: is it possible to disconnect the rudder from the ailerons, in settings or wherever ?. If so, how?

I suppose that that rigid connection between ailerons and rudder, is done to avoid that the users have to buy another device that controls the direction of the airplane producing yaw.

If so, I understand, however considering that these two aircraft (Pitts and Extra) are acrobatic, there should be the possibility of disconnection.

NOTE: In FS-1 the rudder is also connected to the ailerons, but when the ailerons move to the limit, the rudder also moves, but much less than in FS-2. I say this because I just tried it with the plane on the ground.

Well, after all this debate, I have clarified this matter and although I can not perform acrobatics in this sim, I can execute it beautifully, in FS-1.

Jan, Cav, thank you for your efforts, and I end this matter

Regards: Delfin

Anyone know how to transfer video files recorded by FRAPS, to the forum, without uploading them previously to the Internet ?. If so, please let me know in this forum. I ask this, because I want to transfer more than one, and specifically one of 12 seconds, it takes to go up 1h.37 minutes, which is not practical. I guess there have to be procedures that are much faster and simpler.

I downloaded FRAPS and made the videos, but now I have difficulties sending them. This is the first time I have faced this program, and the first time almost always presents difficulties. I do not know how to send the recorded files in movies to the forum. I'll keep fighting until I get it. Without the videos in the forum, the text I have sent has no value.
    My apologies for this setback.

Regars: Delfin

[video]aerfly_fs_2 2017-3-27 17-12-05-89[/media][video]aerofly_fs_2 2017-03-27 16-48-57-20[/media]

Conditions in clouds and visibility are this:
    Visibility are= high
    The shadows are= low
    cumulus cloud density= low
    cumulus cloud hight= low
    Cirrus cloud density= low
    Cirrus cloud hight= low
    The Framerate ?; I have tried with all the values and no difference is appreciated. In general I have it in "vsync on", and "Ultra"

Congratulations Antoine; Your description of this "acrobatic anomaly" is better than mine (and with fewer words). Indeed, it can be considered as an "induced yaw". It occurs simultaneously while the airplane executes the barrel. Note even in the video, that after the barrel, I am not able to stabilize the Extra in straight and level flight.

Regarding the Pitts, the biggest difficulty I encounter is surprisingly on the takeoff; You can see in the videos, that I am not able to take off, it goes to one side and when I try to correct, it turns to the opposite side in excess uncontrollable result. No matter how much power I put into it, the plane crashes inevitably. It's the biggest anomaly I find on this plane.

I forgot the answer to your question:

What is your framerate when flying Aerofly FS 2?

Normally, I have it in "vsync on" and graphy quality: ultra.

However after receiving your answer, I tried with all the possible combinations and did not change anything, it presents the same irregularity in the acrobatic movements.

Again, regards: Delfin

Hello Jan,

What mean jump?

If I could convert the replay function into video, you would see it very easy. Thus, it will be harder for me to express it. Let's see:

Imagine the plane seen from the back, when I start a "barrel" rotation (rotation on the longitudinal axis), the plane has to rotate on that axis with uniform velocity, and all the points of the airplane describe concentric circumferences in the longitudinal axis. However, this plane is not like this. I start the barrel with the plane horizontally, an instant later, the airplane turned 90 degrees, but does not continue on its longitudinal axis, but it has its nose very shifted to the right and its tail very left (its own axis, is very Crossed with the axis on which it moves). A moment later, again its axis does not match the longitudinal axis, but it continues to cross (now, nose down and its tail up, and so on).

The other strange movement is that in its rotation it is not uniform, that is to say, in equal times it does not have equal angular velocities (rotates with non-uniform rotating movement.)

Your video (and many others on the same plane), I had already seen them on the Internet before buying FS-2. Apparently, in the video, the acrobatic movements are correct and run evenly, but on my PC, it is not.

In any case, do not worry about this publication; There is a possibility that the malfunction of these two aircraft could be due to my hardware. That might be the explanation, and this would be, above all, a "scientific curiosity" on my part. Well, even if I can not do acrobatics with this FS-2, I have the FS-1 which is ... wonderful!

Thank you very much for your efforts, always clarifying things and solving all problems.
    Kind regards: Delfin

As I said in this forum, I have for 3 years the sim. FS-1 and with my hardware, these two aircrafts mentioned, works perfectly, especially doing acrobatics. However, these same two aircraft, and precisely in FS2, are the worst run of all existing aircraft in this sim. They fly reasonably well, but the acrobatic maneuvers run them downright badly: they do not make the turns regularly and evenly, but they jump.
    I ask the forum: is it because of my hardware, or is it that these planes are not sufficiently purified in this type of maneuvers?

In your opinion, in FS2 and precisely these two planes doing acrobatics, do they behave with regularity, uniformity and precision, as do the sim. FS1?

In other words, and to you who know both simulators well. As well as the flight of the mentioned aircraft: in FS2 and precisely these two planes doing acrobatics, do they behave with regularity, uniformity and precision, as do the sim. FS1?

These are the basic features of my PC
    Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965- 3.4 Ghz.
    Motherboard Asus M5-A78LM-LX
    Memory Ram Kingston 8Gb. DDR3
    Seagate 1 TB Hard Drive
    Graphics ATi Radeon 7750 with 2Gb.

Regarads: Delfin

Where is that aircraft carrier?. I have to download it from ...?

I see often that you are developing the technique to land on a carrier and all the programming difficulties presented to you. It is already minimally operational and ... I can also give it a hug on deck, although I guess with little chance of a good landing, (at least, the first time) ?.

Well ... if I do not get it the first time, ... I'll get it to the ...

(I answer to you, also from home)

Good night, Jeff.

And ... Seeing your answer ... I say the same: When you rest Jeff?

7 days a week and 13 hours a day, it's really a lot to work on; Is excessive. I trust that in summer, you will have a slightly shorter schedule, and a very good vacation. But reflecting on those 13 hours a day, and 7 days a week, is really an exaggeration. It's .... "LIVING ONLY TO WORK, AND NOT, WORKING TO LIVE".

Do You agree with me?

Hello Jan,

I wonder: when you rest, Jan ?.

Sorry to have written the communication I made to the forum today. I did not expect an answer until Monday, and today is Sunday, day to rest and disconnect from work.

In addition, I expect brief answers, especially when the video can not be archived (replay function). You have extended much in your explanations; For this, doubly grateful.

And please, do not answer me, at least today.

1º) .- How to delete some or all the screenshots stored in the computer?

2º) .- Recordings we do deliberately and then reproduce them, clicking on the arrow in the lower left corner, can we store them with an indefinite character just like we do with the F12 key for screeshots ?. If so, what is the procedure?

I have heard and read that the quality of the Pimax headsets is bad, that their support is worse, and that the help they provide after the sale is disastrous. Also very difficult and cumbersome the implementation of headset. Also, that the 4 K UHD 3D virtual reality. that promise, really get reduced to 2 K. for each eye. Does anyone have any serious information about the operation of this company, especially related to VR?

[quote='ssites','https://www.ipacs.de/community/foru…38096#post38096']

I actually get to cruise, move to the back of the plane, put on some music and just fly the flight as a passenger sometimes haha. It feels that real.

Hi, ssites:
    I liked your writing on the V.R; and I really liked this paragraph:

"I actually get to cruise, move to the back of the plane, put on some music and just fly the flight as a passenger sometimes haha".

I had never heard anything like it, and I did not think I could travel, fly like a passenger, and with good music. It is another point of view that is unquestionably very attractive and tempting to buy that ... Oculus? (CV1, CV2) ... Live? ...

Thanks for that narration, especially that paragraph, has been really original

Yes, but at the moment only for mobile ?. Good demo that link with your "demo". Thank you HiFlyer.

V.R.? ; Reality ?; Within reality ?; Out of reality ?. Almduler ... What is reality ?. Undoubtedly the men who are going to enjoy the RV, we probably are, the aviators (those who like to fly). Surely no other reproduction, it is so gratifying and exciting. The airmen, in general we are quite vehement and the strong emotions and the adrenaline we love, for that reason the RV and the flight, we are passionate and it produces us that enormous enjoyment; In that respect, we are a very lucky group.

Until the recent appearance of the RV, all documentaries and recordings of all kinds, we saw them in two-dimensional, and also under a very narrow "angle of vision" (usually less than 30 degrees); From now on, we have the possibility to see it with an angle of up to 110 degrees, and that radically changes the visual spectacle and is due to the RV. Finally ..., the V.R. Is very, very close to the "Reality-Reality" (absolutly all our visual angle, enjoy what we have previously recorded, or are reproducing.

The VR, has a great future, however already begins to make the same mistake as in the past: "produce a huge amount of "junk games". I am quite convinced that they will continue in that production line:" games A pathological infantilism ", and this is going to produce a fatigue and even, a discredit in the RV.
    Time will tell us, and ... I would very much like to be wrong. Wait and see!.

Regards : Delfin