Posts by delfinpm

Hi, "ZeroOSquared" , "Spit40", and "John..."

Well, you have left me very pleasantly impressed by the effort made by putting that article in this forum. This contributes to my training and that of many others: advantages of the forum !. I read that publication with real interest. Once again, thank you, very, very, very much.

Of course, words can be described, narrated and convinced of the extraordinary characteristics of that device. Of course, words do not have the conviction power that the headset has. The one who can prove it, will be much more convinced, than he who can not do it. Words do not have the same power of conviction, but they also help.

That expression that says: "is worth more a picture than a thousand words", is very appropriate in this case. Although in this case, it is not only the image, but the moving image.

Especially for you, Spit40: your publication, it was a success to have published it in this forum, I suppose it will be very interesting for many people..

Anyone know when the CV2 of Oculus will be released, as well as its price ?

Regards: Delfin

Silly question, I know, but I have looked and looked through online sources and the manual, but I can not seem to find how to access the playback function. How do you access the replay?

Hi GACSavannah

First, you have to determine what you want to record, and then view it.
    To display a specific flight range, proceed as follows:

1º) .- You must press the "P" key (= pause). If you are already flying, at that moment, the flight stops. You press "P" again, and at that moment, the flight continues; In addition, from that moment the entire flight is being recorded.

2º) .- When you decide that you no longer want to continue flying and you want to see the recorded, again press "P"; A bar appears at the bottom of the screen, and to your left (in the left corner), you must click that arrow. At that moment the reproduction of the recorded begins.

3º) .- By clicking the square that is inside the bar, you can drag it along the strip and leave it exactly where you want it to start reproducing the flight again. Imagine that you are doing landings and you want to see the landing at the moment of touching ground, well and again, because that you get by moving that square just a little to the left of the bar.
    I hope you understand, even if it's a bit cumbersome the first time.
    Ragards: Delfin

Well Jay, I'm very interested in V.R. But from what I have seen and heard, the current headsets still have certain defects or ... details not sufficiently developed, and for that reason I have not yet decided immediately, although if I am going to do so soon, but I wanted, I wish before these small deficiencies are remedied.

We all know that there are certain sensations (especially visual), which are not easy to express with words, anyway I would ask an effort to you, and all those who already enjoy this technology (basically visual), to make an effort and Describe with words, that wonderful feeling of the RV applied to the flight, and also I would like to know, what are the deficiencies that still have the current devices.

The VR offers absolutely extraordinary sensations, but especially, we are going to enjoy those that we like to fly. I have no doubt, that no one will enjoy that vision as much as we do the flying ones.

Only those who enjoy those VR sensations, especially flying, are the most indicated to enumerate those deficiencies compared to the vision in monitor.

I expect those impressions, those differences and those sensations; I repeat, compared to the vision in a good monitor.

Naturally, there is one, which is very strong and impressive: the concept of immersion !. Logically it is the one that weighs more when making the decision; Everything else I think is not as wonderful as some comment.

What I said: I hope (myself and many others), those wonderful feelings that you can relate.

Kind Regards: Delfin

I also have FS, mine is from steam and I choose to copy the reg' to the scratchpad or whatever the Windows temporary storage thing is called. FS then can start automatically.

Have you had the same problem as I did with "FS1"?

Could you please describe in more detail (step by step), the sequence of operations you have performed to resolve that "conflict" between the two SIMs?

I wait your answer:

Kind regards: Delfin

1) I have been flying the Aerofly FS for 3 years (now FS1). I have installed Flight Simulator X (Micrososft, Gold Edition) on the same computer and also the "FX Plane-10". I have never had any problem playing indistinctly with any of them.

2) Since I downloaded the Aerofly FS2, I have started to have problems with FS1. This is deconfigured and I can only load and play with the Cesna. The system asks me to enter the "product.Key", I introduce it and then instead of accepting it and being ready to play, it gives me this error: "aerofly FS activation failed with error (10019) Could not connect to Internet ". Of course, my internet works properly. "

3) Is there any conflict between FS1, and FS2 ", having them installed on the same computer ?.

I await your advice.

Someone can clarify this:

This afternoon, piloting the F-15, I found by second time with this situation:

The airplane in autopilot that was not left disengage and pass to manual
    Attached this image in which you can see:

A) .- Bottom right corner with: yoke icon (control flight plane)

B) .- Botom left corner:
    1) .- flap icon
    2) .- Motor power control slide
    3) .- Small square with 3 tiny triangles inside.

Some time later, this condition disappeared, and also all icons. I ask:
    This temporary condition is due to some mistake on my part by unintentionally pressing any key, or to the experiments of the designers of the sim ?.

Regards : Delfin

Hi Jeff

You have written:
    ... "If that bothers you, then don't open the thread. And this is not meant to be an attack, so don't take it like one."

In absolute has bothered me; I have never interpreted it that way, nor do I interpret it as an attack against me. I simply think that if the information published in this forum is not complete, it generates all those questions and debates that neither you want nor the designers of this game.

You are right, that is a logical response to seeing a new thing! There is just no answer to the question:
    a) I, personally, have now insight into how far the scenery is progressed and I could not estimate the remaining time from the state either
    b) Since there is no deadline, nobody can give you a release date. We could make an educated guess but that could turn out to be wrong as well. If I said two month but it actually turned out to be four at the end then the people who read my estimation will turn on me after 2.01 months.

I just want the users to see it from our perspective. We are constantly creating new things, everyone in our team is dedicating a lot of time for this sim. When we decide to add something to the sim we then aim to complete it in a good quality. That quality may take a bit more time than we initially planned, we might want to add something to the end product (e.g. sound in the q400 or few more airports around that major airport,...). If we had a fixed relase date we couldn't just simply say: lets add this as well, this will round it up, there wouldn't be time for it.

What I agree on is that we maybe should publish more about what we are working on and what our end goal is going to be. So that users see where our Early Access roadmap will take us to. We did a roadmap (sticky topic in this forum) and it still holds but maybe one might want to know what that means in more detail?

Regards,
    Jan

"Originally posted by Jet-Pack"
    "What I agree on is that we maybe should publish more about what we are working on and what our end goal is going to be."...

I think it is a mistake to publish projects more frequently. The more it is published, the more questions and controversy will occur.

In my opinion, the publications that are made must be sufficiently detailed and extensive, otherwise. There will be endless questions and debates.

Do not post something, if that will generate questions THAT CAN NOT BE ANSWERED. It is a mistake to make such a publication because it will only generate sterile questions and debates. I have no doubt that in this project is working hard (with great dedication), so I think it is not convenient to publish aspects of the project, if the nature of the updates and the date are not known.

When you start a project, you always think of dates, but then the experience shows that they never end on the dates you originally intended. There are always a lot of difficulties that delay the end of the project, and much more, in something as fantastic as this game, which is definitely almost the entire globe without designing: cities, territory, airports, and so on. We have almost everyone to build all those infrastructures. Given this enormous complexity, we must understand that dates can not be given to their end, even for certain regions, because any of these regions, supposes an enormous amount of work, especially considering that this work is pure fantasy and creativity.

That is why I am very convinced that this project will take much longer than originally planned. However, if you continue with this degree of perfection, I am one of the users who tells your designers: go ahead, your game, it is extraordinary; Continue with this great quality, I am willing to wait what is necessary, this is the "best flight simulator" in the market. CONGRATULATIONS, DESIGNERS!

With the greatest of respect, I do not consider that a question wrong. "WHUEN". It is very logical and elementary that, after asking initially: "Here is a sneak peek of all new region coming your way ....... Can you guess this new location?". Two questions immediately arise in the mind of any addict to Aerofly: 1st. When? And, 2nd location ?.

It is the most logical thing. It would even be unresponsive, that no one would raise those two questions. In my opinion with the greatest respect to all who participate in this forum, I say again: "It is very elementary and logical that someone ask those questions." These questions, perhaps arise as a result of a somewhat, ... bold ...? Imprudent? Publication: photos of a region and ask if anyone can identify that region.

All the addicts to "Aerofly", we are waiting ... more ... and more ... and more ... We are insatiable, especially in this game in "early acces". And of course, to avoid uncomfortable questions, we have to be very cautious in publishing events and updates. Whenever we say: this will be updated, immediately, a mountain of questions related to the subject will arise.
    Regards

If I am in a specific airport, is there any way to search for another specific airport, and go directly to it, without looking at the map for that airport ?. This could be done by entering the name of the destination airport in some field, as is done in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

What makes sense?

Without knowing this type of programming, no sense. Well, we'll accept it as a dogma of faith, even if I do not understand it.

I guess it must, because I know little programming, but the concept itself, it needs a lot of faith to accept it. I suppose without knowing enough programming like this, as a dogma of faith, we have to accept it, instead of understanding it.

Being very simplistic, I suppose that there could be new huge updates, that on the hard disk did not occupy anything, they would simply replace existing information.
    Anyway, thanks J van E and Sauracy
    Regards:
    Delfin

Let's see: if this game has been updated with 10.9 GB, I understand that means that it increased its volume of information in those 10.9 GB, therefore, should now occupy the initials (98.72 + 10.9) = 109 , 62 GB. And consequently, the free space of my hard drive would decrease in that same amount.

I guess conceptually, you'll be right, but ... could you please be a bit more explicit in this matter?
    Thanks, and greetings:

Yesterday posted by "Jetjockey10" at 17:34 a 10.9 GB update was made. My FS-2 game was 98.72 GB. And on the hard drive, had free = 191.94 GB. All this with a date before this download. Those 98.72 GB. I have them from the moment I finished downloading the game. How do you explain that? That in the time elapsed since the initial download, that nothing has been downloaded ?. Of course, I do not have any limitations, and I have "Allow downloads during gameplay" enabled. Also, Stem, answers my question, I am updated. How is this apparent incongruity explained?

K, "overloaded", that's called determination.

OK, too, "jk1895"; I will forget the FX 8350, and thanks for the advice. I did not know that that processor was so bad.

Surely I will decide, either by the "i5" or the "i7".

Now I have the doubt seeing the comment of "Overloaded: without doubt, Intel-Nvidia!
    GTX 1060 ?; 1070? 1080?. The latter is a little expensive, its price exceeds 700 Euros.

Once again, thanks for your answers.
    Regars
    Delfin

A BRIEF REFLECTION ABOUT THE PROCESSOR AMD RYZEN:
    I was reading something about the "AMD Ryzen processor", and it is not known for sure when it will be on the market for sale. It is estimated that the Ryzen highest of the range, will be a "Ryzen 7 1800X", and its price will oscillate around the 499 $. This in principle has a drawback: we do not know exactly its performance and reliability, and ... you know what happens frequently with new products coming to the market: often happens to what happened to Windows 8 and earlier to W. Vista.

Currently, the Intel "i7", for VR is a magnificent candidate, and an undisputed power; With a price that is around € 339. Given that as soon as they hit the market, the Intel "i7", will have to lower the price to compete with newcomers. After this very simple analysis, do you continue to believe that the Ryzen will be worth it ?. Is it not more reasonable to buy the "i5", or even the "i / 7", whose performance and reliability are beyond doubt?. Although it looks like a promising processor, it will take a few months to verify its performance and reliability.