Posts by delfinpm

It's amazing how a [] can really ferk up yer day ! Curiously Krzysztof's Tomahawk works fine for me although it may have one of many to which I copied & pasted the c172 option.tmc

Of course, that's the programming. But, it is not only the Tomahawk, they are also (among others) these:

Rutan Long-EZ,

XtremeAir Sbach 300

Sherwoo Ranger XP, and the Tecnan P20008

Etc.

Jan: I have already communicated your message to Krzysztof. I hope I can solve this difficulty. Thanks for your attention and effort

Regards: Delfin

Hola Jan

I have discovered another procedure, it is copied.

Manipulating with the archives and the Zip, I have the doubt if I have unintentionally copied a file in the Aerofly FS 2 file list. I mean the file "tm.7z" (above "tm.log").

Enclosed I am sending you a copy of the screen with the FS 2 files. Tell me if this file should be deleted.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Kind regards: Delfin

Today I found that Aerofly FS 2 does not load the aircraft: Cessna 152, the 2 Tecnan P2008 and a good part of the Krzysztof aircraft.

I have already deleted the "main-mcf" file, but it still doesn't load the mentioned planes.

I think it loads all the facts by IPACS (I haven't tried all of them).

Secondly, how can I retrieve (on the monitor screen) the arrow that when pressed instantly raises I think it is 600 feet, the planes in flight ?. I had it set up like this, but when deleting the main-mcf file, these icons on the screen have also been deleted.

and if you have a split throttle on the left (joystick on the right), you can use the throttle for collective control by reversing the control setting so when you pull the throttle toward you (plane idle) you get collective UP.

Hola Ray

Well, what Keven… says works correctly, but it seems more logical to me that the throttle lever works the opposite of what Keven said: that when you accelerate, the helicopter goes up. It works very well for me.

¡¡A SUPERB MACHINE!!

Hello Delfin,

where did you see that there is a Dromeder for AF2 ?

I only see it for RC-Sim ...

I thought I saw it associated with ikbenick, but if you are sure that the "Dromader ..." only exists for RC.Sim. I'm wrong.

The next message from Tomfa, it is safety that has confused me.

Thanks for your clarification, and thanks also Tomfa.

Greetings: Delfin

I think you can right-click on the Aerofly link in Steam and select uninstall and it will remove it from your PC's hard drive but it will still be in your Steam account available for download again.

Hola Kenventions

Based on this reasoning of yours, could I erase FS 2 from my hard drive and download it again from Steam on another brand new CPU? . This is because I have to buy a more powerful PC than the current one. Is that possible ?.

Hola Jeff

Thank you for having answered me, and also for having reconsidered your decision to reopen this post. You know that I do not like the confrontation, nor the contriversity, but there are concepts that must be clarified in this Forum and in any other, for the benefit of the Forum and the Sim.

Kind ragards: Delfin

Good afternoon Jeff

On Sunday the 16th, I saw with disgust that on Saturday at 11:16, you had closed this post. That, as I said, displeased me. In my opinion, there was no reason to close it.

Today, I was doubly surprised, because I have seen that you have removed the closure, consequently, new opinions can be contributed to the post.

I would appreciate if you would inform me:

1º) Why have you closed it?, And

2nd) Why have you opened it now?

Hola Schnuffelduffel (Marcos) and other colleagues

As I have already expressed, I love your cultivation of the N.W. of Sapin. I would only need a little more than ... what I was going to ask you, it will no longer be necessary due to the immediate presence of the simulation giant:

I positively value that cultivation process, which you did, because now I fly wherever I fly, I see: highways, roads, bridges, large and small towns, with their correctly situated entrances and exits; I see rivers, mountains etc. and all these elements, placed exactly where they need to be, and with total realism. This vision produces great satisfaction in visual flight (knowing exactly where you are), especially to those of us who have extensive experience in "real flight", and know in detail the mountains, hills, valleys, rivers over which we fly, etc. Yes, friend user of this Forum, yes "dear artist from Dresden", you have made me enjoy this flight activity more on the PC. However, and to be honest, that resolution is still very deficient, and it will be much more so when it is launched on the market, which many hope, and a few others, wish it to be as late as possible.

In any case, the emotion of this "completely static flight" has nothing to do with the real one. The real flight is fantastic and very exciting: the ascents and descents feeling the violent pressure against the seat, the strong lateral wind that tilts the plane violently, or, ... (we like acrobatics): the loopings , barrels, augers, that when you get down, you almost get dizzy, sweating, with a dry mouth, your adrenaline comes out of all your pores and with your heart at 110 beats per minute. etc. Those sensations are unique, amazing; they are not felt in any other human activity, and that in the PCs, they simply do not exist. This strong emotion is what I remember the most because it is the most exciting aspect of the flight. However, over time, with the accumulation of hours flown, it becomes more monotonous every day, but ... that's life, and ... these PCs represent a very elementary flight substitute

A very good resolution of the scenery we are flying over gives us the visual enjoyment of flying over a real scene, which we may or may not know; That is the least of it, and the vast majority of the time, we have never seen these scenarios in the real world, but we are visually satisfied with those architectural wonders, but it is the only visual perception we have, when in real flight, we more exciting are the ascending, descending movements, centrifugal forces ... those forces that are exerted against our body, is what is exciting for those of us who like this sport.

NOW SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SCENARIO CREATORS:

I believe that only in special areas of the planet (very well chosen) we can do some cultivation but doing a lot of work to make the most of the primitive tools available here, in this Forum, those who have given hundreds or thousands of hours building very low quality scenarios, basically because of the tool used for that purpose. If you do not create scenarios with these characteristics, all your creative work, no one will enjoy it simply because it is not attractive enough, compared to many others that are.

I think we can only compete basically in two disciplines: building flying machines and ... airports?

Anyway, dear colleagues, I do not intend to discourage you, I am simply describing a situation that will inevitably occur immediately. I love this Sim. but I am not blind to what is coming and I am simply exposing something that I am sure, that, especially the set makers have also thought about, and I deeply feel that a large part of their set creations will be forgotten.

Scenario creators! ... inevitably you are going to have to change jobs, and that ... is very hard, but that's life. Be that as it may, you will always have my deep appreciation for your creative effort.

Hola Colin

Good work (And I guess quite laborious for modeling).

You will allow me, however, a small objection. It is not a criticism, nor is it my intention that you feel annoyed, on the contrary, I feel for your work a real admiration among other reasons, because you are providing this Sim., A true wealth, a true collection of magnificent airports located in addition, in places that I consider very strategic in the ... "old continent = Europe".

This is my "TIP": I suppose it will not be very difficult for you (now or in a future update), to improve the color of almost all the airport buildings, specifically the terminals. Virtually all of them have a "sand" color like the entire surface surrounding those buildings. They also have a good part of them, the same color on the ceiling, as on the vertical walls of the building itself. The consequence is that they are not very visible, they camouflggage with the ground. It would be convenient to put more colorful, more cheerful colors; That color of desert sand makes them sad, in addition, in a place of enormous tourist activity.

I repeat Colin, it is not a criticism, it is a suggestion so that this magnificent work of yours shines more in that beautiful latitude.

Delfin,

I'm not a forum moderator, I'm an active member of the IPACS development team. We are too busy to be sitting here on the forum watching every single post that comes by. Would you rather have us sit here on the forums all of the time or work to finish up some new features and functionalities? I do feel that this thread is getting out of hand and will handle it accordingly.

Hola Jeff, and Forum partners

In the icon of the Forum, you figure as a moderator; However, I had already assumed that you did not develop this function, otherwise, you would have closed more than one thread that each step is more frequently exceeded in expressing the demands.

I personally prefer that you are "creating and improving FS 2 features". I am convinced that in that position, the members of the Forum will win with more benefits of the Sim.

Also, remembering now and if the memory fails, I think we owe you, I do not know if in its entirety, or a good participation, one of the most beautiful areas of this Sim: "the Florida peninsula". An absolutely beautiful region, with a huge population bordered by water, and water and more water. I did not know that millions of people lived almost on water, and with such a paradisiacal environment, especially for its enviable temperature.

Thank you for your participation and also for clarifying this point. I want you to work hard (we need it) although I already know that you all work to the limit, although this aspect not everyone understands. It surprises me that with a fairly general character, people ask and ask and ... demand, as if you were napping every day in the afternoon. Well, do you know what (siesta) "nap" is? . I do not know how this word will be translated into English, it will surely be identical to Spanish , since it is a creation of our language.

In short, business activity, production, productivity, Industrial Organization, Methods and Times, I could speak a lot, but this Forum is not the best place, nor do I think that the immense majority of the members are interested in what least. Of course, if they knew a little more about this discipline and productivity of the company, they would not be so repetitive with the demands.

In private companies, you work hard, and you don't need to rush it, they (the management) know what rush is, they know what productivity is, and ... or they offer us a good product, competitive in performance and price, or ... will be cornered and put out of circulation by the competition. This is how the private company works, this is how it has to work (and IPACS works!), Otherwise, its end would be very close, which I deeply hope and wish, that this does not happen, for the benefit of this `EXTRAORDINARY SIMULATOR! , consequently, from us your clients and members of this beloved Forum.

Anyway Jeff, maybe I went too far, I apologize to those who believe it, however, the world of private business works like this: in a hurry, with speed and with pressure at work. Perhaps the state officials do not know it well, but those of us who are part of the private company (with an entrepreneurial mind) know this accelerated and constant rhythm well.

Fundamentally for this reason, I have never rushed my requests, except immediately that I was part of the Forum. Then I made a brief exposition of what then seemed very serious to me: "the color of the water of the Sim". And ... it's still so ... ugly. Well, it is hard for me to accept it, but I understand that if you have not improved this aspect of the simulator, it is because you have other tasks that you consider more important, and logically, you will give priority to what is priority (naturally: from your point of view; and that point by sight, it is ... irrefutable).

Without further ado.