Posts by KenR297

First of all ensure you have the latest version of the Aircraft Converter installed. It might be necessary to remove the previous version first, before installing the latest version.

Then also delete the complete folder 'Aerofly FS 2 Aircraft Converter' in the Documents folder of Windows.

After that right click on the folder dr400 of the SDK and try to convert the airplane again.

No manual editing of any config files should be required.

This works; now have the dr400 ready to use. Thanks!

Have tried to use the aircraft converter on the Dr400 to add to FS2, but am getting the following message at the end of the conversion process:

"cannot load aircraft - set Aerofly FS2 Folder in config.tmc"

I found the config.tmc file in my Users/... documents folder and it looks like the Aerofly FS2 folder is listed; yet I'm getting the error message above.

Any thoughts on what's causing this?

Thanks

Well, I have an Nvidia 1050Ti w/4GB, and will see the tiny "hiccup" on occasion. I figured it was a texture swap, it's almost unnoticeable, and not worth worrying about. I also do not see any pop up scenery, or don't notice it if it's there, just for your information.

I'm really enjoying FS2, and looking forward to more scenery availability. :)

Mitch is almost always very enthusiastic... :)

If I may, I'd like to suggest that Aerofly FS2 should be considered a supplemental sim to your current favorite, to enjoy VFR flight in the current provided areas, and is absolutely worth your time and attention if you enjoy flight. Whether or not with time it becomes ones go to, full time use sim will be up to each individual as development and addon availability continues to grow.