Posts by 4ly1n6

Thanks you so much for the run down on what i should get for my computer. I am going to do some google searches now and price a build it yourself PC. Then i will have to go to the local computer shop to get someone to put it together but this shouldn't be a problem.

I think i am going for the aerofly FS, this is more my kinda game with the full size planes and switches to get yourself going. After i have done some research i will get back to you!!! thanks guys

Hey guys,

I just want to start off by saying it's great to be on this forum. Since i was a child i can remember my farther playing flight simulators on his old PC. He used to have a joystick which made the experience even better. Since then i haven't really had the time or the motivation to get a computer and play, but now i have.

I need quite a bit of information but i'm feeling i'm in the wright place. First off i need to buy a new desktop computer but i'm not sure where to start. I have $1000 budget but, i want to get a Desktop PC for sale that is able to play any game smoothly without lagging or freezing ect. i have a link below but i don't have a clue on what to buy. And then the main part, where can i download this game? and which one is better, the flight sim or the RC flight sim? I have seen a few videos on YouTube and i love how it is set out but i haven't had the chance to play yet.
    http://www.australia.for-sale.com/desktop-pc

Looking forward to some reply's guys!!

Thanks