Posts by Deltawing

I have never tried to make a long flight due to below 8000 kgs of fuel in the tanks, and if i remember correct fuel quantity decreases during flight.

On the other hand i have never checked if engines still run with zero fuel indicated, it may well be the case. :)

I have to do a testflight tomorrow but if you did a 6hr flt it must have unlimited fuel.

Thanks Jan for your feedback and also J van E for testing and good info!

Regarding brakes it is the A320.
    The problem starts after releasing park brakes, then there is no "pedal braking" possible.(if key B was pressed with park brake set.
    No big problem when i found out how to restore normal braking by turning park brakes on/off again),
    Copy of my first post below:

Jan, i tried to activate park brake by removing // in the control file, and it worked!
    But i think i found one small bug: if i push B or my joystick button wich is programmed for brakes when park brake is on, i have no brakes after i release park brake( hitting B does not activate normal braking anymore). It becomes normal again if park brakes are set and turned off again without hitting B inbetween. A minor bug but maybe someting to look into before you activate this officially?

Hi.

Thanks for making a very promising game/sim!
    Fantastic performance and very good visuals, including your aircraft.

I have taken your A320 for a few flights and like it very much!

Jan, i tried to activate park brake by removing // in the control file, and it worked!
    But i think i found one small bug: if i push B or my joystick button wich is programmed for brakes when park brake is on, i have no brakes after i release park brake( hitting B does not activate normal braking anymore). It becomes normal again if park brakes are set and turned off again without hitting B inbetween. A minor bug but maybe someting to look into before you activate this officially?

Regarding auto pilot: i have not found out how to not get a hefty nose down pitch when i engage a/p.
    Jan, did you mean flight directors shoud be off and no a/p buttons tutched before engaging one a/p after takeoff, exept selecting altitude?