Posts by menacegtr

Just remembered,when i got Realflight 7.5 it came with these 2 cables, i am not in anyway up on RC, thats why i have these flight sims so i apologize for asking you these questions. Would the cable with the 3.5 jack work in a spec radio, i think one cable goes into the elite controller and then you connect the 3.5 jack into a Spectrum radio. Is this right,does that make sense to you Wolfgang

Dave:

I don't have a dongle. could you please just recommend a good transmitter and dongle i can use for Aerofly, just don't like the Ikarus USB controller at all. I would like one of the spectrum's but not sure which one, and if i do get an RC plane i can use that controller with both
    Regards. Dave:

Ok, have tested some more with this flight controller. The on of button on the right does nothing in game at all except it seems to move certain surfaces slightly as i mentioned above, although in the instructions for it say leave the MIXER-SWITCH in the off position. The pic above, you uploaded, on my controller shows 6 channels so no working switch on the right. The left switch is a 2 way on/of switch, not 3 way as above, also with the switch on the left it is always flashing in the open direction all the time, it works but keeps flashing, if you have the gear to go up on the flashing up side it will just judder in and out so don;t no whats up with that. This controller is not doing it for me at all. Can you please recommend an alternative radio i can buy to use with this sim as i really like it but just cannot get on with the USB controller, obviously i don't want to spend loads just for the sim but would like one that would work perfect with this sim, say a spectrum, futaba, something current. Also i would need the dongle to use on my PC, so any decent radio outfit and dongle for lets say no more than £100 would be great. I have the real-flight elite stick but the trims do not work with Aerofly so i use that alone for Realflight 7.5. As usual guy's thanks for any advice
    Regards. Dave:

@errorwollfi. Thanks again for advice, sorry late coming to you for thanks but have been decorating house over weekend. Have successfully been able to use dual rates and understand how to use it. Could you please answer one more question for me if you can. What does the on/off button do on the Ikarus flight controller? When I flick it on it seems to move the elevator a tiny bit to the right, and the helicopter Nick control (don't no what that means) also moves a bit to the right. Can I assign that switch as a button on my controller? say for undercarriage, or cockpit canopy movement. Thanks for any advice
    Dave

Hi to you all, I am a new user of Aerofly RC 7 and the ICARUS USB RC flight controller. What I would like to know, is there anyway of having dual rates with this controller?, I have been using Realflight 7.5 and its elite controller has a dual rate switch which really is handy to dull down the controls. I an finding it very twitchy to fly, some of the 3D planes especially. Also if i assign a button to dual rates, say keyboard button 2, it lights up but does nothing, when i put full ailarons in and press the dual rate button i dont see a decreas in flap movement. Any help would be much appreciated