Posts by Rab

Could this be something that was changed in the last update and is it permanent? I certainly hope not because it is unworkable for me at the moment.

Rab

Good morning. I am using FS2 in Oculus Rift mode which is great. However, this morning the screen in my monitor has gone to twin screen and the text is so small that I can't read it. This makes changing settings difficult. The screens also move if I move the headset. I can't see any setting to change the monitor screen back to single view. Can anyone help please. Thank you.

Rab

Hi. Has anyone here managed to successfully set up triplehead2go to use when not in VR. I'm asking because I am having trouble doing it. Thanks.

Rab

Hi again. Turned the computer on and sound is back on FS2. Don't know what happened. Thank you.

Rab

Morning. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have sound on everything else including FSX. It just seems to be FS2 that it's not working on.

Rab

Hi. I have lost all sound on FS2. It was there before. I have tried tapping Q, and adjusting the sound in Settings. The volume is full on and I've tried re-starting the computer. Any other ideas please? Thanks.

Rab