Posts by Chiefkoch

Hello everyone,

I would like to learn more about the development of aircraft in Aerofly Fs 2. Thanks to the wiki-documentation I have a first good insight, but many questions remain unclear to me. Especially the connection of a dynamic and optical model in the tmd file. In an older documentation for Aerofly 5 I have seen an interesting representation in the simulator for a better understanding, the so called "Physics Info" (strg + F12) is this in Aerofly Fs 2 also available?

Would it be possible to integrate some template files (tmc, tmd) into the sdk-tools? I tried to convert a 3D-model with existing tmd-files (e. g. from Pitts), which i modifed by myself, a few times, without success.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Thomas

@Gooseno1: Thank you very much. :)

Jan: I know Kirchheim and especially the Hahnweide very well. Long long time ago I worked for Schempp-Hirth and at the end of last year, our club were able to make a test flight with the new DuoDiscus XLT on the Hahnweide (seen in the picture below). A beautiful plane! It would do very well in Aerofly ;)

Dear Ipacs-Team,

I would like to pay a big compliment to you guys . This simulator is truly breathtaking. Not only the simulation of the flight characteristics convinces me, but also the visual appearance. Thanks to the good tutorials, I was able to use the tool Geoconvert and the cultivation procedure within a very short time to generate my own home airfield and the region. What can I say, it looks so fantastic. I'm a real world pilot (flying Gliders and SEP) and also a long-term flight simmer (over 20 years) and I've never seen anything like that before (especially in VR). Many thanks to the whole team for all their efforts to make this simulator even better and better. Please keep up the good work

I put some screenshots of my first aerofly fs 2 airport (EDPU) and some views over the swabian alb (we call it "Albkante") :)

Best regards,

Thomas

EDPU (Bartholomä)

"Albkante" direction west

City of Aalen