Posts by treetops45

Ok
    Thanks
    Out of curiosity, will that also move the Orbx/AFS 2 Lowi I installed the other day?
    tt45

From bin64 I ran aerofly_fs_2.exe. (5/13/2017, 7,303 KB)

It went into a cycle of showing a small black screen with wording "Aerofly is Starting", that lasts about 4 seconds then disappears.
    Then re-appears, the disappears & then comes back - - I let it run 30 minutes in case there was a major D/Load going on, but have come to the conclusion it is stuck in a"loop"

All was ok until I installed the other FSim, & Steam got in the middle of everything.

Incidentally, the other FSim is crashing the PC after about 5 minutes of operating.
    Perhaps I should have stuck to AFS2.:)
    Any help appreciated.

Had done a restart, no effect.
    Shut PC down completely & went back an hour later. This time it started ok.
    If I had to guess what the issue was I suspect it was something to do with Steam getting in the middle of the opening process, looking for a wifi connection, which has been slow this morning.
    Had a look at NYC. Very impressive set of skyscrapers.
    treetops

Went to open FS 2 this morning by clicking on PC home page FS 2 Icon.
    Normally the blue screen with all the FS 2 choices would come up, but this morning I got a small black screen in the center of the home page saying that FS 2 was opening.
    Then that screen would disappear after about 3 seconds, then reappear - & keep on with this "blinking" cycle.
    Any thoughts on how to fix it, make FS 2 open?:confused:
    Thanks
    treetops