Posts by Divitia-Colognia

Hi Delfin,
    I'm not sure about this, I think the sensitivity is intended for the mobile users. Could be wrong though -
    Regards,
    Jan

Hello dear devs - thank you for a nice simulation game - Ich danke euch für ein nettes Simulationsspiel.

Hi all, I have an issue with the sensitivity of the controllers too.
    The following settings are for Windows 10.
    I use a Thrustmaster for major steering and a slightly customized Cyborg Evo for the trim wheels. I played around with the sensitivity within the standard settings of the sticks and the settings in gc-map.mcf.
    The setting for "<[float64][Sensitivity][0]>" is the magic number. I tried negative numbers and it helped a little - without a satisfying result. Using a figure too low will result in inverted reaction of the stick - no surprise. I think the setting is used for values between 0 and 1 only - but takes other values too.
    What would be required to have a good setting with logarithm numbers - slow in the start and in increasing when moving the stick more and more. I do not have trim wheels as it is used with more dedicated controllers. I think this would be an improvement for tablet and mouse users too.
    What is your opinion?